Inarah

Paint Binge Challenge, Nov 27- Dec 1 2014

I'll be busy with other activities during prime painting time, but I might as well throw my hat in the ring anyway.  I'm likely to get at least one thing finished over the long weekend.

• Like 2

Question: Do Dwarven Forge Cavern Tiles count as figures? 'Cause if they do, I can really push the painted count up next weekend.

It's a "paint binge" so I'd say ANY painting of hobby-related stuff counts.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd

I'm starting work on my competition piece for RCon, so volume should go down; add to the fact that I'll be traveling for Thanksgiving and that cuts down on painting time.

Taking all of that into account:  I'M IN!

Got plenty of other stuff to paint and  can use it to work on technique before I try it on my RCon entry.

• Like 2

I'll join. I need to paint more minis anyways. Tesk said she will join me as well. So we will be seeing how many minis we can do. Maybe I should work on some of the new stuff I want to try out.

• Like 2

Woo! I'll place an order tomorrow, since I'm almost out of raw figures.

How can you be almost out of raw figures? Sheesh! I buy faster than I can paint them.

Um... You guys have never seen Aard paint...   She has a... "unique"... style.  :upside:

It is fast, though.

One that generally involves her putting more paint on herself than the minis - it's like watching one of those guys that splashes buckets of paint onto a large canvas from twenty feet way, lol. ::D:

In all fairness, however, she's also pretty new to the hobby, relatively speaking - although she is making a heroic attempt to collect every mini ever cast before the end of the school year, lol.

Edited by Mad Jack
  • Like 5

Woo! I'll place an order tomorrow, since I'm almost out of raw figures.

How can you be almost out of raw figures? Sheesh! I buy faster than I can paint them.

Um... You guys have never seen Aard paint...   She has a... "unique"... style.  :upside:

It is fast, though.

One that generally involves her putting more paint on herself than the minis - it's like watching one of those guys that splashes buckets of paint onto a large canvas from twenty feet way, lol. ::D:

In all fairness, however, she's also pretty new to the hobby, relatively speaking - although she is making a heroic attempt to collect every mini ever cast before the end of the school year, lol.

Muahaha. And we're getting into December, when cash and free time flow easy!

Still, my Reaper order will arrive Monday, and break starts Weds. I'll prime Tuesday and get my kit together, and we'll see if I can do three noblewomen and the entire VoK in five days (less the beggar & mother, who I refuse to paint again. Ugh.) :D

• Like 3

Here's my lineup. 18 figures. I don't think I'll reach the 22 I did last year, but if I finish these I have 12 more waiting on deck. 

post-3776-0-14678000-1416861526.jpg

• Like 5

Good news! I should be able to participate, at least in some capacity, since we will be staying home for Thanksgiving. Much happy!

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 4