Sign in to follow this  
Vekin1971

Rus Warriors - Historical Figures from Gripping Beast

Very nice. I like the lighter touch with the shading, really helps bring out the soft muted colors. 

I like these a lot, really clean job on all of them ;)

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rob Dean
      I spent lunches last week on these two stands of Saxons for the Osprey Game Dux Bellorum, in which each stand is a unit on its own.  All of the figures are home cast, mostly Prince August with a few spearmen from Dutkins Collectables. For the Saxon army, I'm doing it all with home cast figures, partly as an excuse for having the molds, partly as an artistic challenge. Practically speaking, there's probably more individualization and detail work than is actually necessary for a mass tabletop unit, but I like to err on the extra side...

• By Beagle
      Zombies in various historical uniforms (No British uniforms of course, we're always the goodies)

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/687110463/dead-through-time-28mm-undead-zombie-historical-mi?ref=discovery&term=zombie historical
    • By Rob Dean
      With my British infantry unit done, I finally sat down this morning to get started on French Revolution project expansion unit #2 (of 7+).  This time it's British cavalry, and with the rules we'll be using (A Gentleman's War), the default cavalry unit is six figures.

My recent casting sessions have produced the parts, so it's now a case of assembling them into some semblance of what I'm looking for:

I see that I will be going back to file off even more of the original lapels and lace from the basic casting, and I'm going to try to add the rest of the helmet crest with some green stuff before painting.  

I built up the first figure as a test this morning.

• By Rob Dean
      https://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/86590-40mm-french-revolutionary-wars-british/

As described above, finished up today...

Now on to the next unit...
    • By Maledrakh
      I seem to have rather alot of (20 or so) unpainted Bones left from the three first massive kickstarter campaigns, and a shipment with the bits from the fourth KS picked and packed and  underweigh in a container bound for Europe as I write this. Which means that there will soonish be more Bones. Oh yes there will.

So, in an extremely ineffectual attempt to at least get a little more of the backlog painted up before the B4 arrives, I picked a few minis at semi-random from the Drawers of Doom™ where I keep most of the prepped minis these days. (There are several (many!) drawers, and all of them are mostly packed with minis ready to be painted. I open a drawer, have a quick look at the contents and grab a mini or two. Then I close the drawers quickly. This chosen one gets the paint. This is the only way I am able to overcome the paralysis-of-choice that invariably descends if I spend to long looking at all the lovely minis.)
      It really does not help that my spending on minis both KS and otherwise has been a bit...shall we call it frivolous... the last few months, so I tend to be stockpiling more than I paint. Even though I have averaged 365+ painted minis each year these last several years, the mountains of the unpainted keep growing.

But I digress. Speedpaint incoming:

Say hello to Ingrid, supposedly a female viking warrior. With horns on the helmet. So, a Fantasy Viking then.

77225: Ingrid, Female Viking
      From the second Bones kickstarter, 2014,
      Heroes 1 subset
      sculpted by Werner Klocke
      Bonesium PVC
      30mm base
      available from reapermini.com
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 245 Guests (See full list)