ub3r_n3rd

Secret Sophie 2014 CHATTER THREAD!!

Just ordered one of my SS minis thanks to FRP sales.

It's a good way to get some inexpensive figures, I may use one or more of my FRP order for SS figures.

• Like 4

Do we need to ressend ?

For what? The Questionnaire? You can always EDIT the PM just like posts to correct anything or add anything. Just do another PM in the convo to Fan that you've updated it so he knows.

• Like 1

I do not have a coffee grinder, though I do have a Keurig.  I have zero food allergies (which autocorrect tried to change to allegories for me due to an initial mistype).  I love any kind of baked goods, breads sweet or savory, and chocolate is awesome.  That's all the questions I've seen so far, except the ones I'm about to add and ask people to be so kind as to answer :-)

Do you like Sophies and/or Mouselings?  - Yes, I like both, thought I'm not a collector per se except for the really odd ones like the Headless or Chainsaw meeces, which I already have  :devil:

If you are a collector of Sophies or Mouselings and you don't like duplicates, please include some of the ones you still need.

Did you participate in the 4 weeks of October sales? - Yes, I failed my will save all four weeks.

Do you have a nudity or not preference on your minis?  - Nope, so long as it makes sense for the fig I don't care at all one way or the other.

• Like 5

Sophies- no (please don't kick me off the forum) just not that big a fan.

Mousling- yep, love em. I have Zombies w/Hero, and Space mouses

4 weeks October- nope, not a fan of chibis

Nudity/potentially offensive minis- no preference. If it makes sense for the mini, it can be as naked as it wants to be.

• Like 1

Love Sophie! I'm a hoarder...

Mouselings are ok, but not a huge fan

Nude figures? My initial thought would get me mod batted...but I'll say impartial, I can take them or leave then.

• Like 3

I don't know if this/these are required additional questions...but I will answer;

Cookies, candies, sweets, baked items...NO!

Paints & brushes...NO!

Sophie figures...NO!

Mouseling figures...NO!

Chibi figures...NO!

Bones figures...NO! (only work with metal and resin figures)

Painted figures...NO!

Nude figures...HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH! 

Edited by catdancer
  • Like 5

No food allergies here! :D (I don't remember if I answered this already, so I'm doing it again, just because) I love sweet stuff of all kinds, perhaps a little too much, lol.

No coffee for me, though hot chocolate is awesome. :)

I think I'd be a bigger mouseling fan if their size fit better with the regular gaming figs. They're cute, but stuff that can be used for gaming takes precedence in both painting and collecting. :)

Sophie is cool, though I prefer the ones where she has more clothes on than less; personal preference, plus I want to make sure everyone at the game table is comfortable with the figures being used. :)

No nudity please! For the reason stated above; I received a beautifully painted lady fighter in one of the exchanges that almost never sees use on the game board due to bikini mail.  -_-

Didn't participate in the Halloween chibis event; I like chibi plushies, but don't really care for chibi figurines.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 2

Oh. Is it down to this?

I'll squee like a banshee for chocolate fudge.....I may have to hunt down a kilwins now....

I don't mind nood figures. Helps me do a skin study and painting skin and such. Im not biased. I'll paint it, male or female.

Though I prefer metal or resin, I'll paint up plastic as that is more likely to be used in the Mr's games.

Sophie's, I'll paint em

Mouslings, mehhh I'll paint em

Food allergies? Mostly cheese so don't send me cheese.

"But MissMelons, you eat chocolate"

DONT YOU JUDGE ME!! Chocolate is delicious!!!!!!

I always accept paints. Its nice to have variety.

I'll accept random things, basing stuff, an old package of toothpicks. I dunno.

• Like 4

For the curious - we're currently sitting at 36 participants.  24 of those brave souls have volunteered to paint a mini in a month and a half.

• Like 8