Secret Sophie 2014 CHATTER THREAD!!

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Got my Reaper order in yesterday morning. My recipient's gift(s) should be on the way to me soon. And then on the way to the recipient!

Serious question:

Since this is a gift-giving event coinciding with Christmastime, is it safe to assume that no one will be offended should I get all wild 'n' crazy and actually wrap the gift, prior to mailing of course, in seasonally appropriate paper?

• Like 7

LoL, not too awesome; I'll probably make the wife do it. I can't wraps good!

I started to qualify that the wrapping paper'd likely be secular in theme, but it occurred to me that some people also find that offensive. I know everyone here's a pretty easygoing bunch, but still, having been to Beekeepers, I know there are some lines. :wacko::unsure::huh:^_^

• Like 2

Or find generic geeky wrapping paper? I have christmas star wars paper...which is really just star wars paper that's mainly red and green... MERRY SITHMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD BLIGHT!

...I'll probably patronize FLGS for my SS recipient...since 12 days of reaper wont be soon enough.

Edited by NomadZeke
  • Like 6