Secret Sophie 2014 CHATTER THREAD!!

ub3r_n3rd

• Replies 742
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I did open the super-secret package of not-so-perishable goodies, I'm just not sure whether I post pictures or what.  I was going to PM you but it's been a bit of a busy day and I don't know how to articulate how awesome the goodies were.  ::D:

we are greedy... pictures please  .. only so you can show how awsome DS is!

• Like 5

Ugh, I've had everything for my recipient for a week, except a few pieces I lifted from the FRP sales list.  WHERE are you FRP order?

Email them for the tracking number if you haven't already. They will provide it for you to see where it's at (assuming it's been shipped and not waiting on something to arrive from one of their other warehouses).

• Like 1

Aaaaaand my Secret Sophie package is on its way tomorrow. Filled it full of cool goodies for my recipient - including an older painted figure that I did since I didn't have time to paint something up for them specifically. I hope that they like it and it'll arrive probably Monday or Tuesday to them, never can tell with the Christmas season and how slow the USPS is during that time when things are shipped across the country.

• Like 3

I did open the super-secret package of not-so-perishable goodies, I'm just not sure whether I post pictures or what.  I was going to PM you but it's been a bit of a busy day and I don't know how to articulate how awesome the goodies were.  ::D:

I'm fairly certain that chocolate spoils. I've seeeeeeeeeeeeeeen it. It turns all white and powdery, it's really pretty gross.  :zombie:

That being said, I'm glad you enjoyed the goodies (I really like NO chocolate), and he's/she's been up in the Inspiration Gallery since I painted him/her (if you want to just grab those pics).  :bday:

Aaaaaand my Secret Sophie package is on its way tomorrow. Filled it full of cool goodies for my recipient - including an older painted figure that I did since I didn't have time to paint something up for them specifically. I hope that they like it and it'll arrive probably Monday or Tuesday to them, never can tell with the Christmas season and how slow the USPS is during that time when things are shipped across the country.

I read that as "Filled it full of coal goodies."  :blink:

• Like 3

Well ... I am a barbarian, maybe that's exactly what I put in the box!

• Like 2

I'm fairly certain that chocolate spoils. I've seeeeeeeeeeeeeeen it. It turns all white and powdery, it's really pretty gross.  :zombie:

That being said, I'm glad you enjoyed the goodies (I really like NO chocolate), and he's/she's been up in the Inspiration Gallery since I painted him/her (if you want to just grab those pics).  :bday:

Chocolate can spoil, but the white powdery stuff on the outside is the wax separating from the cocoa mix. The part that spoils is the cocoa oil, which can go rancid like any other food oil. However, it takes years for that to happen.

• Like 1