• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Peithetairos
      I finished another mini this week and hope you like him: Elladan Elven Ranger. His weapons were a bit bendy, so I replaced them. I also repositioned his arm.

I like how the cloak turned out, the face could be smoother, but his cheek bones seemed to be quite pronounced, so I went for more contrast and impact from a gaming distance.

I also got around taking a scenic shot. I still think my Smartphone can't replace a proper camera, but for now it must suffice.

• By Inarah
      "
      Welcome to our first campaign, Monster Families!
      La Louve 3D offers you this project, a collection of adorable, funny and dreadful miniatures to liven your role playing games. We have highlighted some little represented creatures and their babies! All our models are 3D printable without other supports needed with a FDM (Fused Deposition Modeling) printer or SLA (Stereolithography) printer.
      "

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/lalouve3d/monster-families-3d-supportless-printable-miniatures?ref=discovery_similar

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I mentioned this in randomness. I've been building an urbanmech style grot bot as a present for a friend's birthday. 

Since I won't be the one painting it, this is as done as my part gets. 

This was the bot last night. The big gun is a Tau weapon, the legs are from an ambot, the other arm is a mix of random bits, and the body is a stack of bases and part of a TV mount. 

Then this morning I added the Ork details. 

A bunch of horns, a face, some more bits, and a lot of those triangles orks like. 
      And a back shot. You can see the exposed fuel tanks.

And a detail shot of the gun. Which I would like to point out has three different ammo feeds, none of which are correct for the weapon type. 

• By Disciple of Sakura
      Keeping with my prior undead dragon being a reanimated metallic, I decided to paint up the Bones 4 Zombie Dragon as a copper dragon. I surgically removed its raised claw to fix an issue I had with my Ebonwrath, and sculpted a ruined claw on in its place here. Decided that the rot in the dragon would be where the verdigris of a copper dragon should be manifested, and went to town. Figure is mounted on a 4" diameter wooden base. Camera images had some trouble getting the color right. The closest are probably the first and last ones. 
      As always, enjoy, and feel free to let me know what I can improve. 

• By Shadespyre
      Two more members of my hill giant tribe, obviously the one on the left is the original. The one on the right has a totally seamless hair piece (!) and obviously a modified club based on one stolen from another giant. He also has a slightly more upright stance which required an extension of his furs and was probably more trouble than the effect is worth, to be honest.

• Who's Online   13 Members, 2 Anonymous, 45 Guests (See full list)