Silvervane paints up LTPK 3

Silvervane

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Silvervane this is looking impressive it rivals Cash's wip of the same fig. Well done.

Thanks!  Slow and steady, that's how I've been trying to paint. The holidays mostly have cut down on my time to paint, but even if all I have time for is a little bit I call it a win.

I think you're getting better and better at this as you complete each piece of metal.

Thanks, I decided that was the best way to go to get the most from practicing this kit.  Think about what worked and what didn't, on to next part.

I'll be honest: when I saw the first few pics working on the steel nmm of the legs, I thought this project was looking somewhat stark and artificial. But I've been eagerly following this. I have to say it looks fantastic! There is sooo much richness and luster to the gold trim of the breastplate! It seriously looks like you put some gold leaf on there! Each section completed makes the mini jump out of my screen more and more. Great work! This seriously makes me debate picking up LTPK3. I'm knee deep in the metal Mangu Timur 02483 by Werner Klocke, and just starting his armor as my first attempt at nmm. If it can come out one-tenth this good, I'll be happy. Can't wait to see this guy migrate to the Show Off Thread. Keep up the great work!

• Like 2

I'll be honest: when I saw the first few pics working on the steel nmm of the legs, I thought this project was looking somewhat stark and artificial. But I've been eagerly following this. I have to say it looks fantastic! There is sooo much richness and luster to the gold trim of the breastplate! It seriously looks like you put some gold leaf on there! Each section completed makes the mini jump out of my screen more and more. Great work! This seriously makes me debate picking up LTPK3. I'm knee deep in the metal Mangu Timur 02483 by Werner Klocke, and just starting his armor as my first attempt at nmm. If it can come out one-tenth this good, I'll be happy. Can't wait to see this guy migrate to the Show Off Thread. Keep up the great work!

Wow! Thanks Darcstaar.  I wish you could pick up the kit.  I don't think they make it anymore. which is part of the reason I'm being so thorough with my posts. I'd be more than happy to provide ratio's for any of the parts I missed posting if you need.  Just let me know which ones.

• Like 1