Sign in to follow this  
Clever Crow

Headless Mousling

FANTASTIC! Your OH-SO-COOL creation is a BEAUTIFULLY painted & IMAGINATIVELY based WONDER. Now consider that I think most of the cutesy Mouslings should have their sweet, little heads ripped off & you have an idea just how impressed with your piece I am. VERY WELL DONE!

• Like 1

Same thing I told you on Facebook, this is a fantastic piece with so many great elements. Love everything about it! 

• Like 1

That poor mousling!! The dead expression on his face is perfect, which makes the scene so gruesome.

The base dose look very good, it almost looks rounded at the bottom, and as such really draws the eyes into the scene and helps set the scene.

Love the tree, did you make that out of wires and green stuff?

And are there prizes at artists weekend? Cause this is gorgeous!

• Like 1

That poor mousling!! The dead expression on his face is perfect, which makes the scene so gruesome.

The base dose look very good, it almost looks rounded at the bottom, and as such really draws the eyes into the scene and helps set the scene.

Love the tree, did you make that out of wires and green stuff?

And are there prizes at artists weekend? Cause this is gorgeous!

Thanks! The tree is made out of picture frame wire. Julie Guthrie made taught a class in making these kind of trees at artistcon. I took the class and it was amazing!!! This tree was actually one of her Demo trees from the class. I think she will be teaching this class again at ReaperCon

• Like 1

I love this, especially like the effect you got for the inside of the pumpkin it's a masterpiece ;)

• Like 1