Stones Dungeon Tiles - Frontline Games

Reaperbryan

• Replies 366
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Oorah! Funded just like that. Having Reaper for a friend is a valuable commodity. ::D:  I upped for the inlays and overlays and I can't wait to get a couple sets of columns. If they add wooden tiles I'll have to get about 5 more sets of Bones tables, chairs & beds to make an inn. Oh, how I wish Reaper had a Bones tavern bar and a nightstand. Hopefully in time. 

• Like 2

I really hated having to be an adult and make responsible decisions and cancel my pledge.  These are great folks.  Wish it was a little earlier next year after the holidays.

We're all in the same boat. I had to give up two 12 Days of Reaper orders to back this and I'm still skating on thin ice. You could always stay in for $1.

I would love to go in on this, but it's just not in the cards. Well, not unless I completely pass on both Egyptian Harem IV and Dragon Bait, which just isn't going to happen.

If only I had any confidence in these ever going into European distribution. Unfortunately, from what my FLGS tells me, even miniatures and related stuff from well-established companies is growing ever harder for them to get. Oh well, they'll be available direct from source online, eventually.

If only I had any confidence in these ever going into European distribution. Unfortunately, from what my FLGS tells me, even miniatures and related stuff from well-established companies is growing ever harder for them to get. Oh well, they'll be available direct from source online, eventually.

Which country are you in? Hirst Arts has a number of sellers of casted blocks in various countries.

The Dungeon Tiles by Walter KS has an international shipping of $10 (contact the Creator) but this is his first KS and it's a "one man who's not going to quit his day job" project. He only has 20-some backers, so I doubt he's going to be overwhelmed with work like Itar's Workshop or Mythical Lairs was.

Lots more to pledge for today! We unlocked 5 Iron Doors that are free with the master sets and we can now add a 4-pack of the Round Columns for $5. Frontier also added the Stones Game Mat (with logo) and a mini case that looks very much like the Bones kickstarter case. I added the game mat (felt tablecloth) and some round columns. Booyah!

30663a2147174647abc243e7022d0616_large.j

fbca674a94a606687d6fd75fb2d7ab98_large.j

c1b1b876ccaa799c82ce2f519303b262_large.j