Guenevere stood Pensive, waiting for the trumpet fanfare to begin.  In just a moment she would descend

the stairs as a new Queen.

As always C&C are welcome and sought after.

post-12655-0-02752800-1417022261.jpg

post-12655-0-75626400-1417022261.jpg

post-12655-0-41848600-1417022262.jpg

post-12655-0-01833000-1417022263.jpg

post-12655-0-70673600-1417022263.jpg

post-12655-0-32641200-1417022264.jpg

post-12655-0-97298400-1417022264.jpg

post-12655-0-62667700-1417022265_thumb.jpg

post-12655-0-38009900-1417022266.jpg

• Like 22

Great job Jay! Your Gwen is beautiful and those folds came out very well. That's a great job on a beautiful little mini!

• Like 2

Well done! She loods very regal.

Nice color combination. One small thing, the necklage could use some more definition, but I am nitpicking and it could be the pictures.

• Like 2

do you get tired of hearing this is your best yet?  no? good.

Keep pushing that contrast and smoothing those blends.  your progress has been tremendous. 

• Like 3

Thanks everyone !

This was a riot to paint.  Those folds were amazing to play with.

Little free hand was a nice entrance into that enhancement.

Your comments made me smile, and soon onto another miniature.

• Like 2

Very well done, let's get a group stuff of the whole court;)

• Like 2

Well done! She loods very regal.

Nice color combination. One small thing, the necklage could use some more definition, but I am nitpicking and it could be the pictures.

The necklace is so small that the gold in the dress trim is fading it out !  Its the photo I took I fear !

When I do the next Thunderbolt Mountain Mini I'll take a group photo of all the 25mm mini's I have painted.

So far it is 21 standing, and 10 mounted Miniatures !

Will be tough to photo that many at one time.

• Like 1

So pretty! She's like a little jewel.

Thank You Pingo;

Your comment is SO GREATLY appreciated.

I admire your work, and a "gem like compliment is really appreciated", I was thinking Emeralds as I was highlighting her !

Thanks again !

• Like 2

I've decided to do Sir Gawayne Standing, and Sir Kay Mounted as my next Miniatures.

so I'll try to get a group photo of all the 25mm miniatures photographed.

Bit of a daunting project to think of.

I'll be doing both of them at the same time to slow me down.

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Rob Dean
      I spent lunches last week on these two stands of Saxons for the Osprey Game Dux Bellorum, in which each stand is a unit on its own.  All of the figures are home cast, mostly Prince August with a few spearmen from Dutkins Collectables. For the Saxon army, I'm doing it all with home cast figures, partly as an excuse for having the molds, partly as an artistic challenge. Practically speaking, there's probably more individualization and detail work than is actually necessary for a mass tabletop unit, but I like to err on the extra side...

• By joshuaslater
      These savages are on Kickstarter.  My first Kickstarter!  There are all kinds of add ons lurking in here too.  Thanks Reaper for providing this forum! 

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1648985407/rise-of-the-powrie?ref=creator_nav

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      Statuesque Miniatures

Ok. We're all set. The Kickstarter launches on Tuesday! It's not a massively long campaign, so tell everyone! Your friends, your family, even your enemies - maybe they just need tiny metal toys in their lives and will forever more be much better people!

You'll be able to grab the full set of miniatures or choose from smaller sets in any combination. There will also be a very limited number of hand-finished (by me) sets just like the miniatures in the photos. The perfect labour-free gift for yourself or someone you love. Awwww.
    • By EvilJames
      Malak breathed the cold air and smiled. This day had been long coming. The journey to the Frozen City had been difficult, wizards of his like had difficulty procuring supplies in the so called civilized lands, even in the rough towns near Felstad. Still, goblins could adapt to any situation and this one was no different. The eclectic band he had managed to scrape together stood with him now on the outskirts of the ancient ruin, ready to stake their claim at the riches that lie within. His first in command was his apprentice Grubb a Weiben goblin from the Reaping lands to the south.
      After him was Murdo an infantrygoblin of the Heartstabber tribe of Impact Crater in the Oldhammer Mountains, and a likely candidate for leadership over the rest should it be required.

Polg and Mog were Manorheim goblins from just north of the Reaping lands and reasonably useful with a bow and axe, respectively.

Gik and Moosh were from a nearby Bighead tribe. While both were foolish creatures, Gik was good with his bow and Moosh was quick with his feet and his dagger.

They were also good with animals. Fearful and mistrusting of dogs they had brought with them giant rat creature they had tamed and named Squeaker.

His final member was a brute of a goblin named Malg from the Thunderbolt Mountains.

Louts and fool’s the lot of them, but competence cost gold, and that was coming soon. Besides if they die, at least he'll be able to buy better help on the next excursion.

Unfortunately, Murdo had been less competent than hoped, dying shortly after impaling the "mouse wizard" on his spear. The Manorhiem goblins suggested calling in a trap expert from their village by the name of Grinner. Hopefully this one will prove more useful.

• By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/554542735/space-raiders-the-space-goblins?ref=creator_nav&fbclid=IwAR2h-8VsOTVqQQ_gMAqIGt7JgDvMDxwHvFgWQzDCAKXjyUCuYXr2m1TbpFY

Space Riders "The Space Goblins!"

This is the 4th chapter in the Space Raiders range. Bringing miniatures with the classic late 80's and early 90's oldschool look and cast in metal (except for those especified).

This time focusing on the Space Goblins and the Mind Controllers.

They will the perfect reinforcements for your classic armies or maybe you'll start right from here!

You can see more pics of all of them at my Facebook group,

Space Raiders:https://www.facebook.com/groups/775315502580794/

The new Goblins and orc arms are sculpted by the goblin master himself KEVIN ADAMS, while the Mind controller is no other than Bob Olley! Two true oldhammer legends!

• Who's Online   48 Members, 3 Anonymous, 287 Guests (See full list)