• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Presenting the Ram Pin-up from Kingdom Death, I imagine this is what quest-giving NPCs look like in that world, sketchy, half-naked dudes who always have one more dubious item for you to fetch before they'll let you have the promised fancy sword.

I'm reasonably happy with how he turned out. He's a little rough in places, where my brush control wasn't quite up to the task, but I don't think I did too bad.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received. 
    • By thefub
      My second miniature of the year. This one took me longer than expected but I think it came out okay. I like the heather blue and purple combo. I used a different sealer/varnish this time around and I like the finish a bit more than the brush on I used in the past. 

• By Elf86
      One of the three from #2550.  Been a while since I've touched a paint brush.  Tried to use up as much of my old Ral Partha paints from LOOOOOOOOOONG ago.  I made zero attempt to make him pretty.  But there wasn't enough to give him that LARP image at a renaissance fair.  

• By aku-chan
      Working on something new.
      I don't paint many large scale minis, so thought I'd make a thread.

Like all the newer Kingdom Death holiday releases, you get a large display mini and a smaller gaming mini, in this case it's range regular Aya as some sort of adventuring barmaid.
      I made a little start to the larger Aya:-

Working on her barrel as it will involve lots of messy drybrushing. So far the barrel has had a basecoat of Parasite Brown/Ochre Yellow, the barrel stand is a base of Parasite Brown/Scarlett Red and the fancy end is Bronze. It then all got a good coat of Brown Wash.
    • By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are pictures of 02909, Nienna the elf ranger sculpted by Werner Klocke. I use that model in our still postponed D&D sessions. She's an half-elf named Vadariah. She had to flee her native village with her mother when it was attacked by Orcs. During their adventures, she became a very versatile young woman. She began her journey as a ranger and later became interested in stealthiness and sorcery. So, she's now a multi-class character; 3rd level ranger, 3rd level lightbringer rogue and 2nd level sorceress. Her familiar is a hawk, flying somewhere in the blue. I hope you'll enjoy.

• Who's Online   18 Members, 2 Anonymous, 48 Guests (See full list)