Pathfinder Adventure Path: Iron Gods Part 1 Fires of Creation

"My thanks High Craftsman, Blessings upon you and yours." He said with a courtly bow before turning and heading out. Five hours was a long time, but he was not one to count on it being long enough if they dallied about. There was no way to guess at how long it would take them to travel through whatever dangers before they made it up to air again.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Anton reflects momentarily. "Unfortunately, I do not believe I am familiar with this spell. I am sure we would have been warned if the spell was so easily spoiled; the danger would appear to be simply running out of time. We should make haste."

Ralif sighs at Darvil's words. "Don't ye worry about how we'll return, I've already thought of it." He points at the gear on his back. "We'll get back."

"Again thank you High Craftsman. Do by any chance ye have any idea of what may be down there? Under the water or beyond it."

The priest says

"Only what Khonnir has reported. He did mention there is a network of caves at the start before you venture into a room of metal & the sealed door which they did open. Upon entering the next room he found the automaton. They didn't go any further thou. Khonnir did mention there were grey skinned human like creatures that could blend into the surroundings but his party dispatched their leader so they shouldn't be a threat, unless anther steps up & fills that void."

Is everyone set to head for the lake?

[Grey skin humans, Knowledge (anything but religion is untrained): 7+0 = 7, 11 if undead]

"A shame we don't have more time to discuss these matters, but time is of the essence."

Ralif looks at the group, "If everyone is ready, let's move out right now!", and looks back at the priest and acolyte, "Where's the quickest way to reach the entrance?"

• Like 2

Nothing on the grey skinned human(oids)..

"The entrance is the Weeping Pond. It's a small pond north of Crowfeather Palace. It's the only building on Crowfeather Lake, you can't miss it. Good luck!" the priest says.

Leaving the church, you quickly make your way to the spot. You pass by the Crowfeather Palace. You hear the sound of machinery humming along as pass. Also streams of water rushing through the area. Anyone local know this place is a water - filtration for the lake. Khonnir built the place to filter out the sulfur & other contaminates that have tainted the lake over the years.

The Weeping Pond is a small pond that streams in the large lake. The pond is surrounded by a crescent shaped embankment that gradually goes down to the shore. There is no signs of vegetation on the shores. As you get near the water's edge, your eyes start to water & burn. It's like being a public pool with way to much chlorine in that water but worse.

Last Post till after ReaperCon!