Pathfinder Adventure Path: Iron Gods Part 1 Fires of Creation

Annoyed at Darvil, "Just what are you doing!?" and pushes him away from Sartus. "You go see if that Blindammajig had other stuff with it. I'll take care of his leg."

He turns his attention back at Sartus. "Should've said so sooner you were hurt. This ain't the place for an infection."

He retrieves Brigh's holy symbol and raises it to his brow, his other hand stretched towards Sartus's injury. "By my Lady's blessing. Grant me the power to mend wounds as the smith mends his creations." A warmth pours from his extended hand and into the wound that partly fades from view.

Cast Cure Light Wounds: 1d8+1= 2... What was that again about FRACKIN' DICE?

"It's not much, but at least it stopped bleeding and won't get worst. I can only do it once more at best, so we may have to bear a bit more until later."

• Like 1
  • Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Davril's face turns crimson and he begins uttering a string of curses at Ralif in Gnome after his rough treatment.  [#^$*$%idiot %$#@* dwarf %^#@&&(#[email protected]%$%& techno priest #$#@@€‹›¢£@¢¡4 cram a spanner in his ^%#^^# &%[email protected]$#%]

[yelling ] You can't even tell the difference between the little bite the warrior got and claws that tore me up?  I wasn't even touching your big clumsy human!  I was binding my own wounds!  So pay attention next time before start shoving people!" [/yelling]

Sartus was 10/12 HP, Davril is 5/8 HP  :poke:  

Blindheim moved down from his initial spot (which was by the water). He moved to attack Abrien. 

(No worries, I'll try & get a post up today but I'm only feeling decent today. I do feel better then yesterday & last night at work....ugh)

• Like 1

Healing untrained 17+1=18

"Hey Davril, looks like your bandage slipped." I reach down, tug it up and loan it a little.

"There you go".

Ooc are we done looking at the orc body? I'm kinda uninterested as I'm not local... Though did we find out how she died?

Ooc are we done looking at the orc body? I'm kinda uninterested as I'm not local... Though did we find out how she died?

"We should quickly scout the area. It's obvious there are more people around that we thought, and not the friendly kind."

Ralif looks at the dead blindheim again. "Possible this one escaped his masters or something. There may be other stuff lying around."

He sighs. "Wanted this to go quickly. In and out to find Baine. But we don't have that luxury anymore."

"Here's how we're going to do this! Split in two teams. Anton, you and Davril go search that side of the cavern [waterway]. Me and Sartus will do this side [southern passage]. Abrien, we'll leave you in the middle where it's safer. Sorry about that. I'll ask Brigh for a few more lights for us. Everyone speak up with what you see and find and I don't want anyone going around corners without the rest of us knowing about it. Abrien, you'll be in a good position to hear everyone. If you don't hear one team anymore, give a shout. When Brigh's lights fade, come back."

[Ralif invokes several Light spells. Duration 10 minutes. Anton and Ralif have darkvision, the others don't, so no team will be stuck in total darkness.]

[Perception check: d20+8= 15]

• Like 1

"Thanks for the help with the bandage Sartus.  And sorry about calling you a big clumsy human.  I was angry at the dwarf for pushing me and shouldn't have brought you into it."  Davril looks over towards Ralif and glares briefly.  "You guys had wandered off while I was examining the body of the half orc.  She was one of the members of the second group into the cavern.  Her name was Parda Garr.  It looks like she was stabbed mostly on her legs by a small blade.  I don't know that it's a great idea to split up, particularly if only some of us are going to check out the water.  It would take less time if we all just made sure there was nothing else in the cave before we went down that passage to the south."

Davril looks sheepishly.  "Besides, if anything is down that south passage, they probably heard me yelling and will be coming here, or was scared away."

Edited by Qwyksilver
  • Like 1

"No problem my fierce friend. Any time I can help. I'm not too good with bandages, but my mentor back home at the smithy always had me clean when the forge was on and hot."

I nod at Davril, "I kinda don't think I feel comfortable splitting the party." In a whisper, "we probably shouldn't leave him all blind and such."