haldir

Pathfinder Adventure Path: Iron Gods Part 1 Fires of Creation

[Double Moving][OOC: Have I seen this robot before? Not that it would change my actions, since this is presumably Val's bedroom] 

Darvil races through the doorway, past his companions, screaming and waving his arms "Noooo! Don't attack it!"

Without a pause, he passes his companions and enters the room with the large metallic creature and stands directly in front of it.  Darvil tries to quickly scan the surroundings, but is unable to see beyond it's metal carapace.

So worried, he doesn't even try to hide his knowledge of the secret language.

[Androffan]"I am friend to Connor and Val.  Who is in need of repair.  Let me help."

Darvil holds his hand up towards the door, warning his companions to wait.

Cranky Dog

The automaton pays no heed to your attempts at talking with it. It proceeds on doing what it was doing, smashing things up or trying to find things to smash up.

Qwkysilver

Yes, this is the automaton that Baine brought back. It wasn't working or "alive" when he brought it back thou.

As you try to communicate with it, it pauses for a sec but you see it's too damaged to notice you are trying to converse with it. It spins & with it's eye-light fully shining on you proceeds trys to smash you with one of his arms!

End round 1, Start Round 2 Roll Initiative!!

[Total Defense +4 to AC]

Darvil puts his hands up defensively to protect himself and crouches slightly to minimize his profile as he takes a small step back from the automaton.  Yelling loudly, he continues to try to keep the automaton's attention focused on him.  

[Androffan] "WE CAN HELP YOU REPAIR!  STOP!  WHERE IS VAL?"

[Common] "VAL, HELP IS HERE! VAL! ARE YOU HERE?

There is no sound from the little girl..........

The automaton pays you no heed. You're thinkin its either too damaged or possibly time-worn to fully understand you.

TOTAL D noted.

Next, Sartos!!

I don't suppose I can bull rush and push him back a square with everyone in front. I also assume that I can't get in melee range... I think I'd like to delay

(I'm thinking at least after "it" goes)

Yah you'd b-rush everyone that is in the way. If you have a reach weapon np but nest bet would be to delay after him.

Critter goes! (Will do later today, on the phone now.)

Automaton

There is a bit of a pop & sizzle that comes from the neck & it moves it's light onto Ralif!

It proceeds to swing a fist at you & whiffs!!!

With the tight space it smashes the wall up thou.

Sartos (delayed)

or

Abrien

Next! 

Alrighty then Albrien, your up!

(note: if Ralif isnt in melee with the creature it swings at Davril. Of course the same result happens. I have you both in melee with it.)

[i believe Ralif is in melee range right next to Darvil, but hasn't drawn his weapon yet due to lack of +1 BAB to draw it during movement]

CD ok I thought you were, wasn't completely sure.

SR yah only way is to try a Acrobatic Check. He is big & kinda fills the area it's in.

"keep it busy" He called out to the others before charging it and throwing himself into a sliding roll underneath the thing, hoping like everything he can avoid getting stepped on and crushed into the floor like a bug

(acrobatics 1d20+4=22)