Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
haldir

Pathfinder Adventure Path: Iron Gods Part 1 Fires of Creation

Recommended Posts

Ok you start to look into the room. It's a complete mess as the automaton has destroyed it just like it has with the rest of the house. Go ahead & make a Perception check.

 

EnT1 your up!

 

(Abrien do you wish to delay some more or act?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Observing the automaton failing to acknowledge Darvil's attempts to communicate, EnT1 sighs sadly and hefts his sledgehammer. "Looks like we are doing this the hard way. We will have to patch you up later." He then swings the sledge as hard as he can, hoping to disable the automaton quickly while minimizing the overall damage to it. The tattoos on his face flare blue as he swings, providing additional illumination in the hallway.

 

Sledgehammer attack d20+2+4 (nanite surge) = 23; sledgehammer damage 2d6+3 = 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

(damn..... :blink: )

 

You take a swing at the automaton & with a loud clang you smash into it!

 

The blow staggers it backwards a bit, almost into your companion! Sparks fly as it tries to recover.

 

End of Round 2 unless, Abrien wants to act.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Roll(1d20)+7:3,+7 Total:10 Perception

 

Frantically he looks around for the girl, or sign of the girl, for the moment leaving the machine to his allies, who are all better armed than he for dealing with something like that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As Ralif ducks to avoid the automaton's swipe.

 

"Keep him busy? It's completely out of control!"

 

The Logic of Design, Brigh's holy text, had very clear guidelines concerning broken tools and malfunctioning machinery. They are not to be used! You fix them, or dispose of them, and the automaton was not in a position to let itself be fixed.

 

Trying to regain his balance, Ralif takes out his warhammer to strike the automaton.

 

"I'm sorry stranger, but if you won't quiet down, I'll have to..." Ralif was cut off as EnT1 rushed in to knock a surprisingly powerful blow to the machine.

 

"Right... what he just did!" And as he swings his own hammer, the sparks from EnT1's blow shoot right into his eyes. [Roll: 1d20 + 3 = 6, dangit!]

Edited by Cranky Dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ralif

 

Your hammer completely misses the creature.

 

Abrien

 

You look around, you can see the room is mess but there are no signs of the girl. 

 

Now we can end round #2, start Round #3.

 

 

Iniative

 

Davor 18

ShadowRaven 14

Cranky Dog 13

Qwyksilver 13

Vil-hatarn 9

Automaton 5

 

 

Davor, you're up!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Keep it busy!" He called out slipping further into the house, calling for the owner, and looking for her under the rubble the automaton left in it's path. Suspicions building in his mind about not what, but who might have set the thing, off, and why.

 

edit: Perception check (1d20+ 7 19+7=26)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With the noise of Ent1's hammer slamming the automaton you feel like your companions have the creature on it's heels. You move into the room, as you get a better scan of the area, you notice now a spot under a table that the items appear to be stacked hastily, like a temporary wall of sorts. As you stare closely at it you see a pair of eyes & a figure staring back at you behind it.

 

CRANKY DOG, your up!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Keep it busy?! What do you think I'm doing here?!" Ralif growls as he swings his hammer again after the sparks momentarily settle.

 

Attack roll : 1d20+3 = 13+3 = 16!

Damage (if hit) : 1d8+4 = 8+4 = 12 ::o:

Edited by Cranky Dog

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is a hit!

 

Your hammer smashes into one of it's legs. The force of the blow tears it off & in a shower of sparks the creature collapses!

 

It does a sudden jerk then falls to the ground. It's eye slowly fades to dark. You think you killed it.

 

Qwyk

 

You can act but for the most part combat is over.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

While Ralif gently kicks the automaton to make sure it's really down.

 

"You want to help?", looking at Sartus's weapon in hand, "Then put that thing away and find the girl!"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"Come on out now" He said to the pair of eyes hiding behind it's improvised shelter. "it is, for the moment, safe, though I hope there is one amongst us who can determine if this building is about to fall down upon our ears. In the meanwhile, I think sitting out in the light of the sun will do us all some good while we determine what it was that just happened, no?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...