I decided to participate in "The Ghoul, The Bad, and The Ugly -- Reaper BONES Horror Pageant Challenge" at the end of October. Spent about a week cleaning him up and he was a joy to paint. There are a few more things I wanted to do---but deadlines and no paint time ::):

post-11397-0-52686900-1417367328.jpg

post-11397-0-99919800-1417367318.jpg

post-11397-0-54987600-1417367321.jpg

post-11397-0-78501400-1417367323.jpg

post-11397-0-63321700-1417367326.jpg

post-11397-0-51769000-1417367330.jpg

Base was from Secret Weapon's Bag 'O Crap. I added a plaster bottle in the gutter with label and used Secret Weapon water in the gutter as well. The colors are outlined in my WIP.

C&C Welcome. If you are interested this is where I started working on him in my WIP:

http://www.coolminiornot.com/forums/showthread.php?50056-KruleBear-s-WIP-WIP&p=753810&viewfull=1#post753810

http://www.coolminiornot.com/369428

• Like 22

Very nice!! Great paint job and love the addition to the base.

Edited by ub3r_n3rd
  • Like 1

Thanks for the feedback. I had an idea of what i wanted, but was not sure if i could achieve it. I believe i tried to keep the colors in a split complimentary of green which helped. I think what made the skin work was working up to Vallejo Skin Tone for the final highlight....kind of ties it into a believable skin color.

What a great job you did on this, I love the flesh ;)

• Like 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now