Getting to Know Each Other--Dec 2014

TaleSpinner

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

At work. People still don't have the decency to stay healthy on holidays so us healthcare people do some crazy hours now and again. At the moment it's 3:37 AM and all I'm drinking is an orange juice I 'borrowed' from the blood bank.

• Like 5

Question 43: What are you doing for New Year's Eve? (Or what did you do for our time traveling friends on the other side of the globe?)

(Sorry for the missed day, again.  I was without internet all day yesterday.)

I have had a delightful evening of a dinner with my closest friend of an artichoke dip, and Mexican chicken, and then spent the rest of the evening lining and working on Sir Galahad.  Prior to that I posted a quick note to my children wishing them a joyful and glorious, accomplishment filled New Year !

• Like 3

Question 43: What are you doing for New Year's Eve? (Or what did you do for our time traveling friends on the other side of the globe?)

Hubby and I stayed home (yes! got the night off! didn't have to work that stupid party!) and played Destiny. I cooked hopping john (black eyed peas & rice; it makes you hop hop hop to the... potty :lol: ) and roasted pork with a BBQ pineapple glaze for dinner.

At midnight we almost forgot to give each other a kiss, but remembered after a couple minutes :lol: Then Hubby went to bed, as he works tomorrow. I, however, need to stay up, because I work on Thursday night so I need to keep my sleep schedule.

I did work on a miniature a bit though.

• Like 5

I made lasagna bolongese, we 'shared' a bottle of champagne (I only had 4/5 of it!), and then asleep by 10 pm. We've tried having people over for new years a few times, but our tendency to go to bed early makes it pretty tough.

• Like 3