F5 F5 F5

HornedTurtle

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It occurred to me shipping for the Ace base set boxes (far better than the Ace of Base box set) would start shipping today. Then I got really excited. :)

And there is now an update saying they are starting to ship to the ~600 who already locked in their orders. Woo!

Edited by Florin
  • Like 1

Well Shipping has probably ended for today, I guess mine will ship out tomorrow.  Anyone get a shipping confirmation?  The second update said that the first wave early birds should take less than two days.

Victor, our production manager, tells me that we should be finished with everybody who was locked in at 1pm today by 2 pm tomorrow.

Whoa, whoa, whoa. WAIT a minute, here. Bryan, are you telling me that Reaper announced that it'd be shipping the early birds on December first... and you're ACTUALLY SHIPPING THE EARLY BIRDS ON DECEMBER FIRST?

Dang. I've done too much Kickstarter. No one EVER ships when they SAY they're gonna ship...

• Like 6

But we have no proof of shipment!!! Not one person has come forward to say they got an email!  ::o:

Given a choice between "ship the dratted things" and "send everyone an email," I'd as soon they did the former FIRST.

• Like 2