2014 Twelve Days of reaper thread...

You know, I thought working would allow me to have some fun money. But, I don't have time to check the listings when I'm at work and when I arrive home, I'm too tired. *sad face for missing wizard and familiars*

Considering a few purchases to obtain cowgirl Sophie.

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Herm. Ginger cookie AND bomber Sophie...

Insert joke about Sirius Cybernetics Corporation's marketing division and the revolution here. I'm still too groggy this morning to make a good one.

EDIT: So there goes another order. Thank you Sirius Cybernetics Corporation.

Edited by Pegazus
  • Like 1

I'm also going to need to sort out some sort of better paint storage system, because we have a lot of paint!!  ^_^

I'm getting there myself.

Yep. In fact moms been asking what I want for xmas. Me thinks one of those super cool acrylic nail polish racks is in order. Just added all of the reaper clears to my collection from the 1st 12 days order...I may have a bit of a paint addiction.

• Like 1

I'll just hope to have money for the next Artist Sophie or Bourbon Street Sophie. I don't want all of them just some them. I also like the christmas themed ones. I am getting Kyra the barbarian though.

We decided since the majority of the minis we are getting are to be painted for other people (mostly my mom), with only 1 for me that we would do the 15th so I could have 2 minis for myself.

• Like 2

Tsk tsk Reaper is certainly able to empty my pocket book. Still shant be too many years until my Sophie collection is complete and I won't have to make multiple orders each year.

That was the primary impetus for me jumping on the box set of Sophies during the first kickstarter. With such extremely limited availability there was just no way I was gonna be able to patiently amass them one by one...

• Like 4

It was a day for packages. My order from Wed. came and it was Christmas Wreath, yay! 

I collected all my Sophies one at a time. I just started way before most people. 

Sad that we didn't get a new one for Christmas this year. 

• Like 3