2014 Twelve Days of reaper thread...

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Harrek, you should leave notes like "Merry Christmas, Thanks for the Paint!"  and not "Your mother smells of elderberries!"

I knew I did something wrong.   :grr:

My christmas familiar package arrives today, we shall see if I passed the test this time!

Edited by Harrek
  • Like 1

Got home from traveling to find my first day of Christmas package. Got the Wizard of Hope! But I did not get a paint sample. So apparently it is random and I'm still zero for forever on getting them! But the wizard is such a great miniature to get!

But... but... ReaperBryan said... 

During the 12 Days promotion - Dec 5-16 - All orders will receive a sample bottle of paint. The samples will begin as Christmas Wreath and Ginger Cookie, presumably while supplies last.

You do not need to meet a minimum to qualify for the free paint, just place an order on one of those days.

I am not told that there is a specific pattern or plan as to which color will be issued and when - i.e. whether all orders on the same day get the same color, or whether the 2 colors will be drawn randomly per order.

Maybe they ran out that day?

Got home from traveling to find my first day of Christmas package. Got the Wizard of Hope! But I did not get a paint sample. So apparently it is random and I'm still zero for forever on getting them! But the wizard is such a great miniature to get!

But... but... ReaperBryan said... 

During the 12 Days promotion - Dec 5-16 - All orders will receive a sample bottle of paint. The samples will begin as Christmas Wreath and Ginger Cookie, presumably while supplies last.

You do not need to meet a minimum to qualify for the free paint, just place an order on one of those days.

I am not told that there is a specific pattern or plan as to which color will be issued and when - i.e. whether all orders on the same day get the same color, or whether the 2 colors will be drawn randomly per order.

Maybe they ran out that day?

My guess is that they are packing SO many packages during this that missing one is really quite easy.

I just opened my Dec 10 order moments ago and I did receive the paint in this one.  The nice Green!

• Like 4

They have also said they only put paint samples in if there is room in the box.  Certain combinations of blister packs won't leave enough room. 

There was plenty of room.  I ordered a LTPK kit.  There was filler in it as well (the plastic bags of air).

• Like 1

Those dregs were tempting. I got a cyclops with a goblin standing on his head instead. :-D

Actually he is standing on his shoulders inside of some rings but yah that would be a interesting encounter.

Reminds I may have to pick that one up again at ReaperCon

• Like 3

Those dregs were tempting. I got a cyclops with a goblin standing on his head instead. :-D

Actually he is standing on his shoulders inside of some rings but yah that would be a interesting encounter.

Reminds I may have to pick that one up again at ReaperCon

Whatta ya know, he sure is. Well, I love him. He appeals to my sense of whimsy. :-)

• Like 2

put in my order in time for Kira. 

Steampunk Oz, and a bunch of archer gnolls, to round out the melee types 7 coming with KS 2.  Wonder I if I can weapon swap a staff onto one for a caster type. 

apparently after originally not liking reaper gnolls, I now want to make them a feature of my next campaign. 

• Like 7