2014 Twelve Days of reaper thread...

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Ub3r sent me a very large insectile head in my Secret Sophie box. I'm planning things for it. If I would have gotten it before I placed my 12 days order, my order probably would have revolved around making it into something...and that would have been bad for the poor, lead Enigma dragon who's waiting for a base.

• Like 4

I broke down and made a small order (a bottle of paint, a new small flat brush cuz my current one is destroyed, and several small boneyard goodies) in hopes of getting Ginger Cookie. If not, oh darn, I'll have a second bottle of Christmas Wreath!  ^_^ Didn't qualify for free shipping, but since shipping was only $2, really not that bad. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 4

I broke down and made a small order (a bottle of paint, a new small flat brush cuz my current one is destroyed, and several small boneyard goodies) in hopes of getting Ginger Cookie. If not, oh darn, I'll have a second bottle of Christmas Wreath!  ^_^ Didn't qualify for free shipping, but since shipping was only $2, really not that bad. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

I made three 12 Days of Reaper orders, and knowing my luck every single one of them will have a bottle of Ginger Cookie in it.

I (and my family members) made quite a few orders last year, so I have somewhere between six and eight bottles of the stuff already.

Unless I'm setting up a miniature bowling alley with paint bottles and OCD requires all the "pins" to be the same color, I don't think I'm ever going to use ten bottles of Ginger Cookie for much of anything.

I'm going to dump them in a cardboard box and write "Free to a Good Home" on the front.  ::P:

Edited by Von Krieger
  • Like 3

So, I was looking at the bull head referenced earlier, and was wondering how to find a bunch of parts and pieces without having to search by name...

Lo and Behold!  The boneyard has a sort button on PRICE!...  so it starts listing all the pieces by lowest price first...  Too bad that some of the pieces don't have pictures to go with them... but I added another $13 to the order just in small pieces...

• Like 7

Items:
02500: Fergus the Weaver (4.99) x1
03201: Damian Helthorne, Bandit (7.99) x1
03212: Iltheus, Young Mage (4.99) x1
03393: Vistaril Quillscratch, Wizard (5.99) x1
03663: Grimm Grayrune, Dwarf Priest (8.79) x1
60167: Hestrig Orlov (6.79) x1

Could only get in on the Barbarian had to really limit my spending and by heck I accidently deleted the mousling wizard that I actually need. Really wanted to catch the free shipping on that sucker dangit.

• Like 2

I remembered!

01551: Christmas Knight  $9.99 x1
01550: Christmas Eve  $9.99 x1
03682: Willow Greenivy, Witch  $5.99 x1
09099: Clear Purple  $3.29 x1
09096: Clear Green  $3.29 x1
09094: Clear Red  $3.29 x1

Merry Christmas!  Your order will receive Christmas Elf

Thank goodness my brain didn't fail me this year!

I was originally going to get the new Wise man and donkey, but thought, no, they're available all year, so there's no rush on them. I'll get paint instead. Really, there's no rush on the nativity until it's complete (that includes camels Reaper).

• Like 4

put in my order in time for Kira. 

Steampunk Oz, and a bunch of archer gnolls, to round out the melee types 7 coming with KS 2.  Wonder I if I can weapon swap a staff onto one for a caster type. 

apparently after originally not liking reaper gnolls, I now want to make them a feature of my next campaign. 

Gnolls are my favorite monstrous humanoid race. Most of my campaigns feature gnolls any time most worlds would use Orcs.

I just think Hyena-men have so much potential, as opposed to twisted elves...

Remind me at some point, to tell you the tale of the gnoll named Gnosh.

• Like 1

I received my second order in the mail today, many more paints! All my orders have been paint, since I have so many figures still to do and I'm awaiting the upcoming Bones II delivery. Sadly, instead of receiving the Christmas Familiars, I got RC 11 Sophie. I double-checked that my invoice did say I should get the familiars.  This is actually my first Sophie, and I like the Sophies (all of them!), but my fiancée was really looking forward to those familiars. I've emailed customer service, but I don't know whether it can be fixed, since it was a free thing. C'est la vie. Anyway, more paints! I better go paint something! 

• Like 1

Got my second order, too. Had to head back to school before i had a chance to open it. Should be familiars . . . but now I'm worried! Though not much lol. They'll take care of that, I'm sure, as no one ever says anything but good of their customer service.

• Like 1

@sigmaone: Let us know how it turns out. Missing out on your desired figures would be a big downer. :down:

If Reaper doesn't fix it, I'd be very surprised. The company loves to fix mistakes for which they are responsible. Since there were no restrictions about quantities being limited for any given day's figure, that should not have happened.

• Like 2