2014 Twelve Days of reaper thread...

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When will the 12 days hit the website so we can see model names and description for each?  It's not always obvious to me by looking at the photo what figure it is.  And exactly what the "boxes" are possibly?  As well as what qualifies for being able to get that days bonus?  And bummer, was hoping for a special paint.  Especially the one offered at RAC that looked so nice.  But either way, a great promotion as usual.

Edited by Harrek

By the time we are ready to ship those items, the images will be images of the real models, not gift boxes.  We are currently waiting for the figures to be painted to showcase them correctly.

Excellent!  And here we were thinking they were surprises.

• Like 2

By the time we are ready to ship those items, the images will be images of the real models, not gift boxes.  We are currently waiting for the figures to be painted to showcase them correctly.

I appreciate this.  Although, I doubt I could have resisted a surprise......

• Like 2

Oh man...so many of the Sophies I'm missing up for grabs this time.

And me with very little cash, thanks to all of my hobbies conspiring to take my money all at once.  Paranoia, CAV, Heavy Gear, 3 amazing Humble Bundles in a row, GoG's winter sale...I'll have to settle for 1, maybe 2, depending on the goodies that come up between now and then.

• Like 3