2014 Twelve Days of reaper thread...

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I placed a second order early this morning that I hadn't originally planned for.

Typically at anytime I have several dozen minis on my Reaper Want List, but lately my Reaper Want It NOW List has been growing and I figured it was a good time to whittle it down.

• Like 6

I'm pretty sure we will fix that. 

We're all pretty sure. 

What, do you guys have a magic wand or something?!  (*^▽^) / ~~☆ 

Heck, last year they fixed something that was my own stupid mistake. So yeah, Reaper will probably fix that for you. ^_^

(For reference, I forgot to order on Bourbon St Sophie day, and they kindly sent me one of her anyway, because Reaper has the BEST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!! Followed closely by Mattel, who sent me a whole new doll, when I asked when leg fins would be available in their parts store because my new Lorna McNessie was missing her leg fins.)

• Like 7

Hmm, just got my fourth order before the third. Hadn't noticed that it actually shipped first! How odd.

It also included my first bottle of Ginger Cookie. Fun fun.

One more left to ship, now, and two total still to arrive.

Reaper has all my $$$ now. Ack.

• Like 3

Got my second order :-) yay familiars!  No paint though :-(

Did you order a single mini? Ladystorm said that if you order a single blistered mini it won't come with paint but all other orders should have it. 

[OFFICIAL]I was asked to make an official clarification regarding the paints during the 12 Days promotion.

Christmas Wreath and Ginger Cookie, and I am told that they will be samples, given freely.

During the 12 Days promotion - Dec 5-16 - All orders* will receive a sample bottle of paint. The samples will begin as Christmas Wreath and Ginger Cookie, presumably while supplies last.

You do not need to meet a minimum to qualify for the free paint, just place an order on one of those days.

I am not told that there is a specific pattern or plan as to which color will be issued and when - i.e. whether all orders on the same day get the same color, or whether the 2 colors will be drawn randomly per order.

* If you place a domestic order with a single blistered miniature, it ships in a box that will not also hold a paint bottle.

We do not upgrade the boxes for paint samples.

If you want the sample paint, you will need to order more than just one single blistered miniature if you are a domestic customer.

International orders shipping parameters require a larger box.  

Also, we are unable to honor requests for specific sample colors.

It would seem that orders placed early on the tenth got Christmas Wreath green, and those placed late got Ginger Cookie brown.

I bet it has more to do with when an order was packed than when it was placed. Case in point: my order of the 9th contained Ginger Cookie. Obviously I don't know exactly when that order was packed, but -- according to tracking -- it was received by USPS late on the 12th, so probably it was not packed until the 12th.

• Like 3

It would seem that orders placed early on the tenth got Christmas Wreath green, and those placed late got Ginger Cookie brown.

I bet it has more to do with when an order was packed than when it was placed. Case in point: my order of the 9th contained Ginger Cookie. Obviously I don't know exactly when that order was packed, but -- according to tracking -- it was received by USPS late on the 12th, so probably it was not packed until the 12th.

yes

• Like 4

Got my second order :-) yay familiars!  No paint though :-(

Did you order a single mini? Ladystorm said that if you order a single blistered mini it won't come with paint but all other orders should have it. 

[OFFICIAL]I was asked to make an official clarification regarding the paints during the 12 Days promotion.

Christmas Wreath and Ginger Cookie, and I am told that they will be samples, given freely.

During the 12 Days promotion - Dec 5-16 - All orders* will receive a sample bottle of paint. The samples will begin as Christmas Wreath and Ginger Cookie, presumably while supplies last.

You do not need to meet a minimum to qualify for the free paint, just place an order on one of those days.

I am not told that there is a specific pattern or plan as to which color will be issued and when - i.e. whether all orders on the same day get the same color, or whether the 2 colors will be drawn randomly per order.

* If you place a domestic order with a single blistered miniature, it ships in a box that will not also hold a paint bottle.

We do not upgrade the boxes for paint samples.

If you want the sample paint, you will need to order more than just one single blistered miniature if you are a domestic customer.

International orders shipping parameters require a larger box.  

Also, we are unable to honor requests for specific sample colors.

I ordered the Nativity (01430) and the Nativity Shepard( 01433); I would think that would count as 2 minis.

• Like 2