2014 Twelve Days of reaper thread...

03671: Pack Donkey  $7.99 x1

77104: Blacktongue, Gnoll Archer  $2.99 x3
50313: Wild West Wizard of Oz Tin Man  $6.79 x1
50316: Wild West Wizard of Oz Winged Monkey  $6.99 x1
03655: Iron Cobra  $5.99 x1
77117: Vandorendra, Snake Demon  $2.99 x1

77006: Great Worm  $2.99 x1

Merry Christmas!  Your order will receive Kyrie, Special Edition Convention Miniature

In route - it looks like its going to be in before I leave town on Christmas eve!

gnolls, fantasy mechs, snake thngs and a donkey.  I am constantly wishing I had a pack donkey. 

• Like 5

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Third order placed was today the fourth to arrive! This one including Reclining Sophie.

Got my second bottle of Ginger Cookie with it, so I have two of each of the paints, now. If they hadn't run out by the day Kyrie was the bonus figure and order #5 received a Ginger Cookie, too . . . hoo boy. I'mma have to paint everything brown. :lol:

• Like 3

Having placed an order on both the first and last days (as well as a few in the middle), I just noticed that my first order was #204XXX and my last order was #210XXX...  That is over 6,000 orders during the 12 Days promotion.....  HOLY COW!

I guess this is a good warm up for the shipping department for the end of January's Bones Tide II.

We've been making improvements to our shipping system since Bones I.  

Although this fact does illustrate why sometimes we were a day or two behind.

Having placed an order on both the first and last days (as well as a few in the middle), I just noticed that my first order was #204XXX and my last order was #210XXX...  That is over 6,000 orders during the 12 Days promotion.....  HOLY COW!

I guess this is a good warm up for the shipping department for the end of January's Bones Tide II.

We've been making improvements to our shipping system since Bones I.  

Although this fact does illustrate why sometimes we were a day or two behind.

I assume Bones 1 was a crash course in improving packing.  Will be interesting to see how fast the Bones 2 packing and shipping goes this time!  I'm sure, much faster than last time.

• Like 3

Checking my package..there's like an entire day where apparently it was just Mia......it got into Georgia at least yesterday at 2am and hasn't moved again. @[email protected] maybe I'll see it Monday @[email protected]

There is Sunday delivery during the holidays. Jus' sayin'.

O_o I would be incredibly surprised if I got my package on Sunday. I'm used to no mail delivery on weekends.

• Like 1

I had one that made the first stop in Denton and then didn't update again until it arrived. That time of year, and all, I suppose.

The label has printed a day or two before it shows in the system more often than not, though. I think. In my case.

• Like 2

My Secret Sophie came on a Sunday, and the USPS is openly advertising Sunday deliveries on the tv. Hope for the best, prepare for the worst.

Oh, that explains why I keep getting packages on Sunday recently.  I clearly haven't been watching enough (or any) TV. I like the USPS, they get way too much flak. 

• Like 4

I like the USPS a lot. They deliver everywhere for reasonable prices and they almost never "lose" artworks in transit, unlike some big name private for profit shipping companies I could name.

Edited by Pingo
  • Like 7