2014 Twelve Days of reaper thread...

Yeah, my only problems with the USPS have been with very specific employees.

Well, and with their overall management.

But I never use any other shipping service unless I must.

Their tracking can get wonky, especially this time of year, but I very rarely have things fail to arrive. If you get a couple weeks and something still hasn't arrived, something might have happened. But if it's within a week chances are good it's still coming. In my experience, anyway. Your mileage of course may vary, etc.

Edited by Marvin
  • Like 1

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, it's taken a week for my first ReaperDay order, the one with the Christmas animals, to reach Canada customs, and it's been there since yesterday... So delivery before Christmas is pretty unlikely I'd say.

My second order with the Christmas elf still only shows shipping label printed.

Just checked my tracking and a package that was scheduled to deliver on Thursday just arrived in Baltimore.  This is pretty bad considering I live in Florida and it was only about 20 miles from where I live before it decided to head north.

• Like 1

We have no control or responsibility over the USPS tracking. If their system is unreliable or provides no useful information, be aware that they are a third party product and we cannot enforce the procedures that normally lead to accurate reporting.

It is not uncommon in the Holiday Shipping Season for tracking and other basic procedures to become unreliable, and for wide variances in delivery times and the accuracy of tracking data to be introduced into their system.