2014 Twelve Days of reaper thread...

Online tracking is saying the first order I placed was delivered this morning. I'll have to wait another 4 hours to verify this.

2nd shipment is showing as having cleared Canada Customs today.

I can now verify my first order as delivered, and left in the corner of my front doorstep, but at least it was still there when I got home.

The freebies I received were a bottle of Green Christmas Wreath paint and the Christmas Familiars. ::):

• Like 9

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's a miracle!!!  My last order (which tracking said was at the post office and not going to be delivered until tomorrow) arrived tonight!  No sample paint, but a lovely Christmas Elf and the last item for my Secret Sophie package. 

Yay for not having to make a second trip downtown to mail my gift! 

• Like 6

Woot, just checked my tracking and it finally jumped from "Shipping Label Created" to "Out for Delivery" ... in Bayamon Puerto Rico.  Er, I don't live in Puerto Rico, I live in Massachusetts. 
December 23, 2014 , 8:41 am  Out for Delivery BAYAMON, PR 00957

eta: LadyStorm very graciously checked that my package was not actually addressed to Puerto Rico, hopefully USPS tracking is just being silly.

eta2: nope, it really was in PR and after a delivery failure is probably flying back to Texas.  The package probably just doesn't like cold weather, but don't worry little box it is warm up here this year! 

Edited by falstius
  • Like 4

Got my small order yesterday of:

P02969D: Dragon Wings  $0.25 x1
P03153E: Bull Skull  $0.34 x1
P02593E: Familiar: cobra  $0.55 x1
P02399B: Familiar: bob cat  $0.67 x1
09026: Violet Red  $3.29 x1
08501: #2 Flat  $5.99 x1

Plus: GINGER COOKIE GET, WOO!

I was really hoping to get it, since I don't have one and have wanted one for awhile. Such a lovely dark tan that will be useful for lots of things! :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 6

just got my order from the last day, and it did not come with either Ginger Cookie or Christmas Wreath (this was good because I have too many of them already) but it did come with 2 bottles of the red sample paint (I must have been born under a lucky star or something.)

• Like 7

I've had my box for a while now, but haven't yet opened it has it contains presents.  I'm getting ready to do the mass wrap soon so soon the box will no longer contain a bottle of ChristmasGingerSampleWreathCookieRed.

And names like that are why Reaper doesn't sell Schrodinger's Paint. ::P:

• Like 4

still waiting for my order to arrive...  It has gone into space from what I can tell...  USPS says deleivered to Canada.. Canada says no such order on the books?  Maybe mine took a side trip to another continent like some others I have seen on the forum lately.  Xmass the season of mass mailing and confusion.   I will give it a couple more weeks before assuming its is totally lost.

• Like 1