2014 Twelve Days of reaper thread...

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes, Christmas Knight should have a shield.  (Ours did, the picture shows it in the store.)

EDIT:  Just verified that the shield is a separate piece, so check and make sure that it's not stuck underneath the rest of him. 

Oddly enough, it seems to go on his back...

• Like 2

Yes, Christmas Knight should have a shield.  (Ours did, the picture shows it in the store.)

EDIT:  Just verified that the shield is a separate piece, so check and make sure that it's not stuck underneath the rest of him. 

I did find his shield, just no where near where I expected. And after I had already zipped off an email.

It turned out that the bottom of the package wasn't glued all the way, so the first time I picked it up I guess the shield slipped out. And I was too sleepy to notice it do so. I found it just before I left for work.

Sent a follow-up email, though I'm not sure anyone checks the business@reaper email anymore. It still has Adrienne's name attached to it.

I'm just glad I have his shield, it's very pretty ^_^

• Like 3

I think we are confusing Adrienne (Ron's Wife) with Shannon (Bryan's wife) unless I am misremembering.

Oh, I think you might be right. :blink:

But... all the same, I have gotten a response from the business email in a long time. Which is odd since hitting reply to the emails automatically fills out that address.

• Like 1

Sent a follow-up email, though I'm not sure anyone checks the business@reaper email anymore. It still has Adrienne's name attached to it.

It is not the correct email to use for these issues.  Use [email protected].

I'm pretty sure that is the one on your receipt that you would be directed towards.

Better yet, reply to your receipt and then all info is easier to locate.

.... the business email in a long time. Which is odd since hitting reply to the emails automatically fills out that address.

hmm,  it shouldn't.  they get sent to you from help not business. 

okay, we found what was still using that address, it should be corrected now.

• Like 2

I finally got my order.. Sample paint red.. not the same shade as the first red sample I got at the beginning.  Canada Post still does not show it in the tracking system but since I have it I am not worried.   Luckily my wife was home as paints deleivered in -16 C (3 F) and setting outside in the mailbox with the wind chill taking it down to -26C (-14F) might not be so good.  I did get the barbarain female and I must say the quality and detail is simply amazing.  Now I am hesitant to paint her up as my skills just won't do her justice.

• Like 5

I finally got my order.. Sample paint red.. not the same shade as the first red sample I got at the beginning.  Canada Post still does not show it in the tracking system but since I have it I am not worried.   Luckily my wife was home as paints deleivered in -16 C (3 F) and setting outside in the mailbox with the wind chill taking it down to -26C (-14F) might not be so good.  I did get the barbarain female and I must say the quality and detail is simply amazing.  Now I am hesitant to paint her up as my skills just won't do her justice.

This is why you get two. One to paint now, and one to paint later when your skills are up to the task. :devil:
  • Like 5

I did get the barbarain female and I must say the quality and detail is simply amazing.  Now I am hesitant to paint her up as my skills just won't do her justice.

No need to worry. Simple Green can always come to the rescue if you aren't satisfied with your painting. A nice soak in the green and it's ready for a new paint job. It's like a "reset" button.  :poke:

• Like 4