2014 Twelve Days of reaper thread...

SQUEEEEEEE!!!! You guys brought back the Wizard of Hope!! That's the one mini I've regretted not buying last year, and now I can get one!!!!! Eeeeeee!! *runs around the room with overwhelming excitement*  :bday: 

PS I just alerted my F (not local) GS of the 12 days of reaper and minis and sent them info and these pictures :)

Ooo, that's a brilliant idea! I think I'll do the same! :D

BACON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There should totally be a bacon emoticon. Because bacon. :)

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

• Like 9

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sigh. Finances will not work until at least the 12th. I have none of these Sophies, but the one I really really want are before the 12th. I really want the Artist Sophie. Oh well. I'll aim for the one on the 15th or 16th (once we know what one is there).

I'll have to save to ensure I can get in on this more next  year. I'll need to set aside enough money to get the mini on every single day if possible.

• Like 1

After seeing the gen con promo, I got the idea to convert her into the bassist for a gear like Finnish metal band. No clue when this will happen, and since I've said it here, it'll probably happen before I get around to it, but she just looks like she is rocking out on a bass. :lol:

• Like 6

Now that I'm home & can look the figs over a bit more I may end up getting anther cap'n Willie Sharp. I've got 1 now & I'm thinking of using him in my mouseling rpg next RC. Gives me the option of having a different paint scheme later on.

(Normally a 1 figure painted kinda person)

• Like 1

It's possible that Harapan is so large that the economics of a giveaway would be complex.

This is an interesting batch, but Christmas money is a little tight this year.  I shall have to give this some thought.

• Like 1

It's possible that Harapan is so large that the economics of a giveaway would be complex.

I found a picture of him next to a humanoid. You're probably right. :down: It would have been nice to get a nay or yea about it though.

Honestly though, he doesn't look that much larger than some of the LoJC minis. Just sayin'. :down:

• Like 2

I'm assuming that days 10 and 16 are staying mysteries for those that enjoy gambling. Tempting.

Not according to what ReaperBryan posted earlier in the thread:

By the time we are ready to ship those items, the images will be images of the real models, not gift boxes.  We are currently waiting for the figures to be painted to showcase them correctly.

• Like 4