2014 Twelve Days of reaper thread...

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What are the details of the 12 days?  Minimum order to get the freebie (was $45? last year, IIRC), will there be a special stocking like last year for orders over $75?  I even tried to look at the *gasp* facebook page and didn't see any more information.  When will the post be up on the main Reaper website?

Isn't this just like dating?  First you start dating, so folks want to know when you are gettng engaged.  Once engaged, they want to know when is the wedding.  Once married, they start asking when are you going to have kids...  It's a perpetual cycle of questions!

• Like 6

The 6 other models are not yet shown.

Im hoping for a snowman :) and a lynx

What about the Xmas Elf and Xmas Familiars?

Those would be the gift boxes, not yet pictured.

Are these on the site already or are these being made up for the sale?

consider me intrigued.... :ph34r:

RM

• Like 1

Hi Bryan,

I see that the special edition miniature release graphic credits the painters for that release but the Twelve Days of Reaper graphic doesn't.  Would it be possible to add the names of the painters so we can who painted those models?

Hi Bryan,

I see that the special edition miniature release graphic credits the painters for that release but the Twelve Days of Reaper graphic doesn't.  Would it be possible to add the names of the painters so we can who painted those models?

The design team felt that cluttering up the 12 days graphic with all 12 product names, numbers, sculptors, and painters was not attractive. You'll note it doesn't list part numbers or sculptors, even.  

I am highly unlikely to go back and add just the painters without all of that other information, too.  Not to mention that for some of the pieces I do not have a painter credit available to reference.

Bryan, will the Christmas elf and familiars only be available as 12 days specials?

Also, is the big stocking o'bones and paint making a reappearance?

At this time, yes, those 2 are available only on their designated day.

I am not aware of a return of the stocking. We have filled the space that we used in October to make and store ghoul bags with Bones II fulfillment items, and since we have all but one shipment here, don't have the kind of space we need to execute such a thing.

Bryan, will the Christmas elf and familiars only be available as 12 days specials?

I am not aware of a return of the stocking. We... don't have the kind of space we need to execute such a thing.

I has a sad. (_    _ )o 

Still getting that barbarian on the 15th! 

• Like 1

Hi Bryan,

The design team felt that cluttering up the 12 days graphic with all 12 product names, numbers, sculptors, and painters was not attractive. You'll note it doesn't list part numbers or sculptors, even.  

I am highly unlikely to go back and add just the painters without all of that other information, too.  Not to mention that for some of the pieces I do not have a painter credit available to reference.

I am not aware of a return of the stocking. We have filled the space that we used in October to make and store ghoul bags with Bones II fulfillment items, and since we have all but one shipment here, don't have the kind of space we need to execute such a thing.

Pity, I don't recognize several of the paintjobs and wanted to know who did them without having to search though each figure on the forum.