Cash's Paint-by-Numbers setup thread

CashWiley

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hearth Stone Miniatures - Chuppa.

Kind of out of the price range too although I may be convinced to make it within his price range if it was going to get painted.........  :P

:wow:

That's it. Everybody vote for the Chuppa.

LOL.  It is not really his thing either.  Its super old school, which I like, but most of what Cash posts is decidely not the style of Chuppa.  That said I would not say no certainly, I'm not dumb.

• Like 3

For KD I can make an exception, as they're almost impossible to get hold of: I have about 2/3rds of the line (inorite), so for KD the exception is 'if I have it'. And you know I love the Mierce but have been hesitant to paint one thus far...

Remember, you're going to have a lot of decisions - what style, colors, techniques, etc. I'm a robot, I don't make decisions!

I do reserve a certain amount of veto power (it's got to be fun for me, too!) but really this project is all about whatever you guys want to see done. If you want a pink and purple Chuppa, that's what I'll be painting (I also reserve the right to make fun of your decisions along the way).

• Like 5

Wait? Veto power?  you mean we can't ask for guava and mustard yellow?

I would probably not veto that, though I do ask you don't intentionally troll the decision-making process :) I'd like to do something that turns out decent!

Also, looking forward to your suggestions, MS...should I just assume Ms Melons wants a numenera mini painted? :p

Let's see more cool minis!

• Like 2

Jay sits back and watches the sharks spin, and circle, group and fade!!!

Cash, this was a BRILLIANT IDEA.

Tapping into the creativity of this group, and your skills...

I'm ordering a pop corn machine, and changing chairs to a recliner with a built in ottoman !

GO CASH !

• Like 3