Cash's Paint-by-Numbers setup thread

CashWiley

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'd like to see one of the Mierce Humans like Rollo, Knuter or one of the others you have.  Try to remember exactly what you got.

To be honest I think this would be a good excuse to paint some of your nicer KSer rewards.

for KD I'm going to make you hate me and say the plastic forsaker pinup.  I think you'd do a great job with it if you can get past the 50+ parts needed to assemble.

• Like 2

To be honest I think this would be a good excuse to paint some of your nicer KSer rewards.

That's a whole 'nother project :) If I have a suggested mini, I won't buy a second copy, I'll just paint what I have. But it would also be nice to try something new or unexpected.
  • Like 2

I like all those! So many great suggestions already, it will be interesting to see where this goes. At some point over the next few days I'll set up the poll. I think giving people 3 or 4 choices (since there are so many and almost no overlap) should give enough selections where people can pick theirs and one or two others to give a decent breakdown of opinions.

• Like 3