Sign in to follow this  
pinkymadigan

Bones Townsfolk

Great color choices.  They look bland enough to be believable as townsfolk, but are colorful enough to be interesting to look at. That's a hard balance to achieve.

• Like 2

That an awesome group pinky. I like them all now build then a town. Or at least a bar ;)

• Like 2

That an awesome group pinky. I like them all now build then a town. Or at least a bar ;)

Would love to do stuff like that. Unfortunately I have 295 (otherwise known as 20) unpainted minis staring at me from various projects...

• Like 2

Great group shot!  I especially like the woman with the broom and the bartender, and the way you did the shading and highlights on their clothing.

Seriously, that group shot is stellar! They really look like they are part of the same little town. Great job!

• Like 2

Nice. That group shot makes me want to take a big group shot of my townsfolk. But they aren't all painted yet.  :down:

I especially like the lighting on the grave digger. Super subtle and super realistic. 

• Like 3

GREAT WORK, Pinky! I LOVE the Wench with the Broom; re, she has a LOVELY innocent expression...it looks like she is saying "Moi?".

• Like 1