CAV: SO Friday Feature [12/5/2014]

CAVBOSS

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I had forgotten about those in the back of the beta book. Are those the final ones though?

-Gunz

Actually...I'd like to change my earlier vote and concur with Mastergunz for the "final" versions of the initial 8.  

I would suspect the data cards in the back of the preview are indeed beta as the new look cards CAV BOSS has given us for the Dictator B (605) and Halberd (761) are different TVPs than what's in the preview book (743 and 719 respectively).  I didn't cross check SAs, weapons, etc.

• Reaper User

The updated cards for the first 8 plastic CAVs are in the card program. Ive fixed the broken link in the CAV: SO Friday Feature Master Link Page but I will get the new pretty cards done for them for this Friday along with 2 or 3 more.

• Like 5

I of course would love to see all the adon units and please explain to me why I heard/read that the scorpion was being removed from the game?

<shrug> reasons… <_<

But the headless AT-AT Simba is in!

With the building rules we should be able to make a Scorpion...

• Like 2

Now I got a reply that all the multi-legged Adon mechs have been retired. 

I will try to do them in the card program.

I did try to do an ogre as per the game one and could not reproduce the same unit.

So I am figuring that all standard / Reaper units will not be able to be made from the card program to keep them unchanged.