Sign in to follow this  
Grim

Orc Marauder

I have a lot of catching up to do, I was going to start with a different mini but I went back to my old "Works in Progress" thread and realized I never went any further with it.  Unfortunately the WIP thing is a bit time consuming - I still plan to do it but not for everything I think.

Still, I started an Orc Marauder, so lets post it here so I can get some closure. :)

My greenskin army is growing!  Maybe one of these days I'll gather the lot and post some pictures.

post-12963-0-77975200-1417916220_thumb.jpgpost-12963-0-72626000-1417916240_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

Very nice I really like the aging on the armour. Well done ;)

Thanks both of you!  The weathering on the armor is largely a flesh wash (GW's Riekland Fleshshade) with some of the armor shined back up with varying shades of metal.

I did an experiment with the fur - painted it with varying shades of brown washed it darker, then drybrushed it up.  I think it would have been better if I went to a different shade than the armor, there isn't much contrast.  Live and learn.

And yes, Tre's orcs are quite beefy.  At this point I've done them all but Keeorgh.