CAV Concussion (24518), Centurion (24570), & Dropzone Commander Juno A1 (x2)

Pegazus

Haven't posted any WIP pictures of these, mostly because they were done just for my own fun. But they're finished, so figured I'd show them off a little.

These are a Concussion (24518) and a Centurion (24570) behind two Dropzone Commander Juno A1 Infantry Fighting Vehicles. I thought they were tanks, but just did a full name search and I guess they're not. Eh, oh well. Enjoy!

CenturionConcussion_zps67c4bfdf.jpg

• Like 14

• Replies 7
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

great paint job - I love the stripe accents.  What would really set these off is some sort of wash to give some depth to the nooks and crannies.  With what you have accomplished already, this will make them look more "real".

I hope to get some painted for ReaperCon too so I can learn the game.

• Like 1

Yeah, I was going to give them a wash but forgot. Although, now that it's three CAV in a row that I've forgotten to add a wash to, might have to just call it a tradition or painting style. Think I'll all it "Forgetfulness".

Or, I can pull out the weathering powders. Hrm. Current projects, or do a revisit this weekend. Decisions decisions.