• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm pretty excited here. Actually, pretty much just wet myself.

d'aww XD

i had to glue his tail back on =/

my cat decided it'd be fun to knock him off my painting table while i was away at dinner >.O thankfully it can barely be told it had to be glued back on

• Like 4

I'm pretty excited here. Actually, pretty much just wet myself.

d'aww XD

i had to glue his tail back on =/

my cat decided it'd be fun to knock him off my painting table while i was away at dinner >.O thankfully it can barely be told it had to be glued back on

One of my redcaps was the same way, bilateral amputee at the knees. Resin glues so nicely, doesn't it?

• Like 5

Note to miniature companies:  Please do not name yourself after a wildly popular Blizzard computer game.   It makes finding your website a hundred times harder than it should be. 

Back on topic, I look forward to this, Sirithilliel, especially your snow/ice basing.

I was first to market. They named themselves after me :p. Three words Hearth Stone Miniatures. Or you know, my sig line ;)

• Like 6

One of my redcaps was the same way, bilateral amputee at the knees. Resin glues so nicely, doesn't it?

mine too. I figured I'd try some water effects and have him waist deep. Glad to know it glues well if I change my mind Edited by lexomatic
  • Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.