Reaper Newsletter

Dai-Mongar

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have said box checked and have never received a newsletter (not even the one you all got last night apparently). I see most of the promotions on Facebook though.

Yeah, if you're following Reaper on facebook you don't really miss out on anything in the newsletter. Maybe that will change, though...?

It is unlikely that Newsletters will feature information not on Facebook.  We are working on our Social Media strategies (yeah, I know that sounds so corporate, but it is the best descriptive phrase for the meaning) and trying to coordinate them better. Information across FB, Twitter, Front Page, Forums, all managed so that we get fewer people telling us they missed promotion X because they didn't know.

Yeah, just don't overdo it. Y'all are decent human beings and all, so you shouldn't have trouble with that. :lol:

But a little useful info and heads-up on sales and limited-editions and son on is the bee's knees.

Edited by Marvin
  • Like 2

Well crap. I'm in the most insane part of my year work-wise, so I haven't had time to check in, and I just got the official email (sent on day 5 for some reason?) and missed the one I was super excited to see. Glad this is going well for the rest of you, though. Time to search ebay for a mousling I guess.

I was surprised to receive that email too as I didn't know Reaper had a newsletter.

Pretty sure I never received one before.

I feel ya. I just got mine on the 9th. Major let down when life interferes with your miniature forum checks, and the memo is a week late. =(

• Like 1

We think at this point it is likely to become a Monthly Feature.  Goal was to have it first Friday of the month, and while Technical issues sadly delayed that by 3 days (which had some unfortunate side-effects re: timeliness of the 12 Days announcement) we think we've got those hammered out.

And yes, this was the first one, it is a new thing.

I like it and look forward to more in the future.

Awesome!  One of my upcoming jobs is to reformat the Newsletter and make it look more... well... professional.  This one was not formatted well. (And I can say that, I formatted it).  In my defense, I formatted it as Plain Text e-mail and at the last minute was asked to spice it up with some basic CSS and HTML - and I had about 10 minutes.

I have a month now. Hopefully I can do better ;)