Sign in to follow this  
BrandonKF

Thank You Very Much Reaper! Merry Christmas!

I ordered Christmas Eve and a list of new Reaper paints. I was very pleased to find my delivery arrived today, 2 days ahead of schedule (Yay for being in Houston.)

Open the box. Yep. Everything here, plus a new paint, Christmas Wreath. Checked it next to my Heavy Gear Blitz Giant Fern, looks like it might be a tad brighter than the Fern. Thank you. :)

I also got the Painter Sophie. Very neat little girl, not sure what to do with her though. She is sassy.

The woman I love is who I purchased Eve for. I really wish I had gotten some purple in my order - she loves purple - but I suppose I can get that next paycheck.

One note to your packaging staff, Christmas Eve's staff got stuck outside the plastic holder and was a wee bent. I fixed that though. So no worries, I know ya'll got lots of orders, just giving a wee critique.

Thank you so much. Merry Christmas to all those at Reaper and to all those elsewhere. May God bless you, keep you and yours, and I hope He answers the desires of your hearts.

• Like 14