Awesome, but I thought the Guy Gisborne was a Templar

Sir Guy of Gisbourne is attached to the Robin Hood legend - he's generally a nobleman and a minion of the Sherrif. 

I love the highlighting on the tabard and cloak, and the blending on the face.  The golden chain also stands out very nicely.

• Like 1

Awesome, but I thought the Guy Gisborne was a Templar

Sir Guy of Gisbourne is attached to the Robin Hood legend - he's generally a nobleman and a minion of the Sherrif. 

I love the highlighting on the tabard and cloak, and the blending on the face.  The golden chain also stands out very nicely.

Quite correct, I was thinking of Guilbert from Ivanhoe

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Inarah
      Here is Lashana, bad-elf female warrior-wizard. I was inspired by a movie I saw recently.  Really enjoyed working with the red and orange colors.  I like how non-traditional and energizing the color scheme is. 

• By TattooedITGuy
      I just wanted to share a Medieval Knight I painted off of MMF. It was my first bust painted and 3D printed. I learned a lot from this bust. I also tried a new technique by priming pink and doing a zenithal highlight in white ink and shadows with dark pink ink. Then going over with yellow ink to finish it off.  I hope you all enjoy as much as I did painting it. 

• By Unit04
      The third and final big box from Batman: Gotham City Chronicles is full of Batmen from various countries.  Apparently Bruce Wane decided to franchise superheroing like a McDonalds.  

The crew, part 1 - 

Dark Ranger is the Australian "Batman".  He dresses in white, uses guns and flies around on a jetpack.  Just like Batman...yeah I don't get it.  

Knight, Batman of England.  

Chief Man-of-Bats, of the Dakota territories.  I tried to get his eyes white but it never looked good, so I wound up going black.

Raven Red, the Chief's son and sidekick.  His eyes came out much better than his dad's.

• By Werkrobotwerk
      I was trying to use rose gold, with new gold as the highlights. 

• By Inarah
      Finished this just before christmas.  I'm rather happy with the way it came out.  The blending is probably the best I've ever done, and I used true metallic shading on all the armor.

I hope my Secret Sophie partner enjoys it as well. 

• Who's Online   20 Members, 1 Anonymous, 55 Guests (See full list)