Sign in to follow this  
Pennyfew

Dwarf Treasure Hunters

I'm glad to see dwarves take time to stay semi-hydrated. Treasure hunting is tiring work. By the way...what is that on the top of the helmet of dwarf #2?

The Vertically Challenge Ones look as WONDERFUL here as they do on Tom's....GREAT WORK!

Nice to see you here!

DeafNala

• Like 2

Nice job. I especially like the slayer with the non-standard (GW) hair and beard color. It ties him in with the rest of the group very nicely.

• Like 1

These guys are refreshing to see... (see what i did there... LOL) Nice use of green! Oh, and your backdrop for the photo's is very nice!

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Ooook
      Hi there,

I recently started to paint my huge collection of "Lord of the Ring - Strategy Battle Game" miniatures :

(click on the pic to view more)

• By BrokenWolf668
      I put a ton (80+ hours) of time into these guys for my best friend's Christmas present. There's some more detailed pics on my Instagram feed, same name as mine is here.

Close up of the boss's hammer, plus the special case I did.

• By haldir
      So browsing MM for their BF sale & I come across this from Citadel/GW

All the title says is Citadel Colour Spray Stick & there is no description, other then

Manf: Games Workshop
      Contents:
      1 Spray Stick
      1 Detachable Handle
      50 Elastic Bands

Instantly I thought it was rubber band shooter, but it got me to look at GW's website to see what purpose this actually does: 

Ie something I can accomplish with double stick tape & a piece of cardboard......sigh.
    • By pinkymadigan
      https://www.warhammer-community.com/2019/11/15/old-world-new-warhammer/

I don't particularly care myself, I've been playing Kings of War since right before 2nd edition and intend to stick with Mantic, but I find it fascinating that they think people who already scrapped their square bases are willing to return to a system run by the very company that asked them to rebase in the first place.
    • By Orlando_the_Technicoloured
      https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/brassmonkeygames/ian-millers-grim-tarock

About
      Below you will find a sample of two cards from each of the four Suits - Citadels, Chaos, Fish and Trees. Each Suit is comprised of 14 cards (2-10, Ace, Knave, Knight, Queen and King).
      You can see more of Ian's work on his website, or you can follow him on Instagram:

[I've removed the website links to conform to the boards rules, if you want them visit the KS]
  • Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)