I am always a sucker for a cool wizard sculpt.  And the stitch golems look like fun as well.  Would have ordered them with the 12 days of they were there.  Now I'll hold on for my next order or Reaper Con.

• Like 2

Hmmmm. If that hobgoblin has horns I could use it in Earthdawn as a Troll. Also a teenage mini! There will be many happy people I predict at seeing one of those at long last. I also really really want the death dog simply because it looks cute. 

Almost forgot. I also want the wizard. My list of wanted minis is growing larger...

Edited by Flamehawke
  • Like 2

Gah, DEFINITELY eventually will need the tengu to accompany the forthcoming Stonehaven ones . . . .

• Like 4

Tengu! Yayyy!

The stitich golems also look pretty nifty.

LK, there are Bryangles in the photo of the death dog.

• Like 1

Tengu! Yayyy!

The stitich golems also look pretty nifty.

LK, there are Bryangles in the photo of the death dog.

I look3d and somehow missed them! Thanks, Lady P.

DD must be MINE, HUZZAH!

• Like 5

Kinda hard to make out the details on the hobgoblin sculpt, but I'm definitely interested. I already know I'll be picking up the Tengu. Very nice.

Edited by seej

Great batch of releases.  One thing though, is that I can't seem to make out the details on the hobgoblin sorcerer photo, so hopefully they will put out a better photo with the final release later this month. I'm especially tempted by the death dog, but might get the patch golems and possibly the others in this group too.