• Replies 5
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I cannot claim credit for Rezmir's colours they are her official colours.

Mr Melons my group just reached the hunting lodge, I'll have Talis done soon as well and have a Reaper model for the vampire and a reason to finish Icingdeath and the Cloud giant as well now. :)

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Metalchaos
      Hello everyone, here are more pictures of my entry in the 18th Quarterly Contest. This is 77704, Cave Troll sculpted by Bobby Jackson. Congrats to the winners and everyone who participated. A big thank you to Reaper for organizing this colorful contest and 54 times thank you to those who voted for my creature.

• By monoRAIL
      Painted with acrylics and oil paints.
      Work-in-progress photos and videos on my instagram: https://www.instagram.com/cokane/

• By kazmania7
      Posting this month, October's projects finished so far (and no sorry I'm not an Orc-tober person). 

I've been wanting to do a group/series of hellborn/tiefling figures for fun but seems whenever I went to order something they would slip my mind and I get something else. Ah but reaper cursed me and gave me a free hellborn figure and now I can tell I'm gonna be ruined.

• By kazmania7
      Posting this month, October's projects finished so far (and no sorry I'm not an Orc-tober person). 
      Painting at least one wizard a month is a requirement is it not? When I saw this fig I just luved the Arabian vibe I got off it.

• By kazmania7

"You bunch of young ums better beware the White Wolf prowling these hills and country side while out seeking lust and gold," sternly told the Barmaid to the adventurers seeking gossip which she did indeed loved to tell, but this group just rubbed her the wrong way, "the She-devil of the woods will eat you alive!"
      "Ahhh, quite messy with them Babs," said one of her regular patrons, "You'll have them pissing in thier pants telling your 'Witcher' stories.

as you can tell from above I wanted her to have a Ciri/witcher vibe.....

• Who's Online   17 Members, 2 Anonymous, 33 Guests (See full list)