• Optionally enter a message with your report.

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By aku-chan
      Separating a bee from its honey is always a risky prospect, but especially when they are giant, man-eating Titan Bees.
      However, when smeared with a concoction made with the pulped remains of it's larva, a person is temporarily rendered virtually invisible to the Bees. And so the Bug Thief started a thriving business stealing bee babies to make into potions, but how did she survive going into the hive in the first place? That's a mystery to be solved another day.

Had a lot of fun painting this one, her bee striped fur thingy didn't come out like I hoped (and she's stuck with rather wonky eyes) but I think she ended up looking fairly decent overall.

As always, any comments or criticisms are warmly received.
    • By Inarah
      This is a Patrick Keith sculpt  from the Warlord range and I have loved it since it came out years ago.  She would be a really cool player character, I don't know why we don't see her more often.  Great dynamic movement with this one.  Anyway, I threw some color on her, so maybe she'll end up on the table one day. 

• By bblythe84
      I painted her up as a fun project. Let me know what you think. 

I am trying to improve my painting abilities.

The purple marking on her thigh was supposed to be a skull tattoo, it didn't really work as well as I had hoped.

• By aku-chan
      While the title may sound like a part of a weird children's book series, it's actually a trio of Kingdom Death Pin-ups!

The Bug Thief, her right arm goes across her face so I've left it off for now.

The Swamp Girl. I have to paint her base, paint her and then sandwich the clear bit in between without making a mess.

The Dogpole Mother, the hard part will be painting the Dogpoles so that they actually look like something!

Starting with the Bug Thief:-

Painted her face and boobs (Rosy Flesh > Flesh Wash > Rosy Flesh > Rosy Flesh/Light Flesh), added a touch of Scarlett Red to the final highlight for her lips and painted her eyes (The left one is a bit buggy, but I'm hoping it'll look better once I paint her hair).
  • Who's Online   13 Members, 1 Anonymous, 38 Guests (See full list)