The ReaperCon site

Pingo

I'm sure that we will be fine for our gold tickets.  It was a pretty big room though I'm not sure if people couldn't get tickets because there was no room last year.

I I like how they are doing tickets that work basically like an "all inclusive cruise".  It gives me one less thing to worry about while I'm down there.

• Like 1

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sure that we will be fine for our gold tickets. It was a pretty big room though I'm not sure if people couldn't get tickets because there was no room last year.

I I like how they are doing tickets that work basically like an "all inclusive cruise". It gives me one less thing to worry about while I'm down there.

Minus the free bar :lol:

But I agree, it's wonderful and even saves a little money

Yes, there is a cap on the gold tickets. As I recall Bryan said its based on the seating available for the banquets.

Ah lovely...hope they don't move Too fast, I can't buy at work because I'm a genius and don't have my cards on hand

50 gold pass, 50 banquet, reallocation when necessary according to Bryan. End of that post.

http://forum.reapermini.com/index.php?/topic/58450-the-reapercon-site/page-8#entry1056607

• Like 1

I've tried registering via IE and Chrome on a Windows 7 desktop PC and I'm getting the same results as others have mentioned - the registration verification page and the sign in page are both totally blank. :-(

Yeah, I'm sure that Bryan is working on the page right now to try to get it up and going for registration. We all just need to be patient and he'll announce on here when it's up and working correctly. :B):

It would be tragically funny for the Reaper peeps if the Bones are released from customs today as well.

You, sir, are a visionary.

• Like 6

Any clue when this is going live?

No worries - I'm still in GenCon "rush" mode and don't want to be disappointed :)

Sorry, got a little sidetracked by today's Bones Truck.

We will see what we can make happen today.

You guys (as my grand dad used to say) must feel like a one legged guy in a behind kicking contest today. Tomorrow is fine also!

• Like 5

I know this has probably been answered somewhere, but I can't log on to the reapercon site from a standard PC.  Is there an obvious reason for this or a problem on my side.  Feel free to PM and not additionally clutter up the thread.

Thanks

Psst... 2 posts above yours and now quoted below.  :;):

No worries - I'm still in GenCon "rush" mode and don't want to be disappointed :)

• Like 2

You guys (as my grand dad used to say) must feel like a one legged guy in a behind kicking contest today. Tomorrow is fine also!

I don't think anyone is worried. When you get an idea, just let us know. Next week is just as fine as any other time. It isn't for a couple of months and shouldn't be stressed over. No one here would ever call you a slacker.

• Like 4