The ReaperCon site

Pingo

Uber is correct.

Containers arriving took priority.

Site launch is delayed.

You won't be able to log in until launch occurs.

Yes, please the people that are bugging Reaper about their Bones 2 stuff. Reg can wait!!

(not that I'm buying gold, bronze is good enough for me.... ^_^ )

• Like 4

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I decided to go GOLD as well.  I may not eat box lunches every day, but since I knew I wanted to go to the Banquets again, it was just easier to buy the package deal.  I figured, I'm already spending how much on plane tickets and hotel, what's a little bit more on the con ticket?

• Like 2

It looks like registration is now open.

GOLD PASS purchased!

Mine purchased as well.  Noticing a problem on my schedule page though.  It says I purchased two of everything (banquet, lunches, meet & greet, ticket).  My email receipt shows only 1.  It also gives the wrong description for my lunch from what it shows that I picked.  But again, showing that I have 2 of each there might be causing that problem as well.

Just want to be sure the system counts things correctly on Reaper's end.

• Like 2

I have the x2 bug as well - my first thought was that "Ticket" and "Gold Ticket" was why I had two tickets, but it seems I have two of everything... except for one particular meal.  "Friday 12PM: Tuna Salad Qty:1"

Good luck with the debugging, Brian!  (as a software guy, I can empathize)

edit:

I'm not sure this is even wrong, but my total ReaperBucks are 760, and it's not clear where that number came from.  I'm guess this is 100 for Bronze, +500 for Gold, +40 x 4 for box lunches (even though the site say nothing about bonus bucks for lunch, there were some last year).  The I guess the 200 RB for banquets is included in the 500 extra for Gold, but not the extra from box lunches?

Edited by fanguad
  • Like 2

I have the x2 bug as well - my first thought was that "Ticket" and "Gold Ticket" was why I had two tickets, but it seems I have two of everything... except for one particular meal.  "Friday 12PM: Tuna Salad Qty:1"

Good luck with the debugging, Brian!  (as a software guy, I can empathize)

The only one I have 1 ticket for is the Thursday night BBQ.  But that was added separately and didn't fall under the "gold" level.  Otherwise everything else was 2x (including all lunches).  Bryan (or Reaper coders), feel free to call me on the phone on my account if you need help debugging things.

• Like 1