The ReaperCon site

Pingo

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I just checked out and it worked correctly for me.

No 2x passes, food, etc?

I got two of almost everything (with some variation in the box lunches) but that was as intended since there are two of us coming.

I do notice that the link to the group page at the Hilton's site only seems to take me to the main page; no special room rate through the link.

Oh, that's interesting. If I get a Gold Pass, and remove the meals, I keep the Gold Pass Discount. Now I'm really not sure if I should be taking advantage of that particular functionality. There doesn't seem to be a check in there to prevent it--I can get back to Stripe no problem.

This is what I did and why I mentioned earlier I am more happy to pay any additional costs. I realized it was much cheaper after checking out when I had removed the meals I did not need.

Oh, that's interesting. If I get a Gold Pass, and remove the meals, I keep the Gold Pass Discount. Now I'm really not sure if I should be taking advantage of that particular functionality. There doesn't seem to be a check in there to prevent it--I can get back to Stripe no problem.

If you do, your admission will be refunded and you will be asked to buy either a regular pass at full price or a gold pass at full price.

Also: I *think* I resolved why the Phantom admissions are showing up in people's Itineraries.  Please try logging out and back in again.

If not, then it's Option B, and it may be yet a few more minutes

Also: I *think* I resolved why the Phantom admissions are showing up in people's Itineraries.  Please try logging out and back in again.

Just logged out/back in/out/back in and still sitting at x2 of everything.

Just logged out/back in/out/back in and still sitting at x2 of everything.

Ok, well I just checked our database and in the Database I definitely see you as having 1x each of [the things in your order history].

So I can confirm that this is 100% a display error where the squirrels that read the database are seeing double. The actual database shows the correct qty sold and the correct qty still available.

I am combing the code now to see why the doubling is there.  Unfortunately, I'm also needed on the floor for some KS setup work so we can start on this thing in a day or two, and I really need to go do that.

The best I can say right now is that the ACTUAL numbers are accurate. Your itinerary (and the web-based itinerary us Admins generate to see what you bought) are wrong, BUT the database has the right values and nobody was overcharged for anything.

I will continue to work towards a solution.

Might want to try clearing the cache on your browsers before relogging back in guys. You might just be viewing cached itineraries.

Tried from my iPhone as well. Still the same thing as I hadn't logged into the site on my phone ever before.

No, I'm pretty sure at this point I have a web squirrel seeing double when it's banging out the database query.  I'll keep digging.