The ReaperCon site

Pingo

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Bryan - great price for the majority of nights.  Any idea why Wednesday is so much more?  It isn't horrible, just curious.

If the Reaper contract is like the ones we negotiated in Denver Wednesday is not considered a convention night since there are no activities (usually translated as rented space) at the hotel that night. The last day of the show is usually not included in the room block either so getting the $80 rate for Sunday is very good.

• Like 6

Thanks Bryan - great price for the majority of nights.  Any idea why Wednesday is so much more?  It isn't horrible, just curious.

If the Reaper contract is like the ones we negotiated in Denver Wednesday is not considered a convention night since there are no activities (usually translated as rented space) at the hotel that night. The last day of the show is usually not included in the room block either so getting the $80 rate for Sunday is very good.

Correct.

Those cheaper then last year? I was adding up what I'll be staying & it seems cheaper.

Thanks for the info, Bryan!

I think it was $80 per night last year, but with taxes, etc. it comes out just over $95 a night.

I have completed the portion of the project where users can now store their Names (FirstName, LastName, ForumHandle) and at the reg desk we can look you up by any one of the 3 names, or your registered e-mail.

I also cleaned up some of the sloppy code that I wrote last year, which I can criticize because I wrote it.

When the new data goes live, if you have registered at ReaperCon.com you will be able to enter your name details, and we'll either be simultaneously launching admission ticket sales or soon thereafter.

Next week my job is get all of the front-end stuff to contain 100% accurate information for this year's show, hopefully in time for  the "relaunch" next Friday.  There's a lot of data to get coordinated.

This may not include Class data yet, and certainly class tickets won't go on sale the same day Admissions do.

Apologies if it's been asked before...but the site still says pre-reg not open...about how much was admittance fee last year? (Kinda important for planning..)

I just finished coding that bit.

A regular 4-day admission will be $40 pre-registration.

A deluxe 4-day admission, which includes the Meet & Greet and Box Lunch all 4 days, will be $85 - saving about 10%ish over buying all 5 meals with the ticket.

And our limited availability VIP Passes will be $170 and include everything in the deluxe plus tickets to both the Friday and the Saturday banquets, saving again 10% over a la cart pricing.

A day pass - available at the door only - is $15.

More details about these ticket options and the food options is forthcoming, but there's a lot I have to get done before a formal announcement can be made.

Edited by Reaperbryan
added missing letters to words