The ReaperCon site

Pingo

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

A regular 4-day admission will be $40 pre-registration.

A deluxe 4-day admission, which includes the Meet & Greet and Box Lunch all 4 days, plus on-site dinner Thursday will be $85 - saving about 10%ish over buying all 6 meals with the ticket.

And our limited availability VIP Passes will be $170 and include everything in the deluxe plus tickets to both the Friday and the Saturday banquets, saving again 10% over a la cart pricing.

Not to nitpick over every detail, but the math doesn't quite add up for the VIP Passes... according to the quoted post, the difference between deluxe and VIP is two banquets for $85 more. If that's a 10% savings, that puts the cost of two banquets at $94 or ~$50 each. I wonder if the Thursday on-site dinner isn't supposed to be included in the deluxe? (with the most recent RB post, that would put the deluxe ticket at a 25% savings)

Edited by fanguad
  • Like 1

A regular 4-day admission will be $40 pre-registration.

A deluxe 4-day admission, which includes the Meet & Greet and Box Lunch all 4 days, plus on-site dinner Thursday will be $85 - saving about 10%ish over buying all 6 meals with the ticket.

And our limited availability VIP Passes will be $170 and include everything in the deluxe plus tickets to both the Friday and the Saturday banquets, saving again 10% over a la cart pricing.

Not to nitpick over every detail, but the math doesn't quite add up for the VIP Passes... according to the quoted post, the difference between deluxe and VIP is two banquets for $85 more. If that's a 10% savings, that puts the cost of two banquets at $94 or ~$50 each. I wonder if the Thursday on-site dinner isn't supposed to be included in the deluxe? (with the most recent RB post, that would put the deluxe ticket at a 25% savings)

You are correct - the Deluxe Admission is not supposed to include Thursday's buffet.  VIP is all 3 meals, Deluxe is Lunches only (plus M&G). What's sad is my notes are pretty clear, too.  I'm just frazzled trying to adjust some of the code and spent half an hour hunting down and errant pair of "s.  

The lunches were... Ok... I am more of a meat, cheese, and maybe tomato. The sandwiches had mustard, some raspberry mix, something on the roast beef that should be put in the incinerator, recipe included. Really more fufu lunches. With as good as the dinners were, the lunches were a big disappointment for me.

• Like 1

It's $108 for Wednesday night, but $80 a night for Thurs Night-Sun Night.

Is this still accurate? I just made my reservation and the hotel said the negotiated rate was $109 for all five days.

Edit: The rep was mistaken. The $80/night rate came through on the confirmation for the convention nights.

Edited by mototom

It's $108 for Wednesday night, but $80 a night for Thurs Night-Sun Night.

Is this still accurate? I just made my reservation and the hotel said the negotiated rate was $109 for all five days.

That's very weird. I got quoted less than $80 on my reservation, with the emailed confirmation to boot afterwards.

Makes me wonder if they stuck me in a group I wasn't supposed to be in. Hope I'm not taking up a room I wasn't supposed to be in. The lady making my reservation in the middle of the night seemed national not local.