The ReaperCon site

Pingo

Oh, I know exactly what's causing it to fail. I just don't know how to fix "part A" without breaking "part B".  So far I have been unable to get both to work together.

call Foggy, I'm sure he can 'accidentally' make part A and part B work together to make a rocket or something....

A good idea...This does mean though I get to let my billing cycle rollover before dropping the big ticket on it right away.

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

So I've decided to go even though I don't really have the money to. Anyone want to split a room with me? Fair warning: I have been told I snore.

Figures you'd go & I wouldn't do the Utah route this year. .. ::):. Glad you're coming down again.

You came through Utah last year didn't you? I remember seeing that and thinking I should find a way to sneak on with you....

Well it would have been quick as I was only in the terminal(s) only for 20 mins going & at the most 30 mins coming back. Gotta love those end of one terminal & got to get to middle of anther one.......jeesh.

With the snafu this morning and a smallish error I have inadvertently introduced into the reaper con code, I will not be getting the admission tickets up today as hoped.

It is, as I say, a small error, but it vexes me so.  And it means I'm not going to make deadline.  Alas, it's one tiny bug in the very last step of authentication. If I can debug this we can go live after a few tests.

Is the plan then to try and go live again on Monday?  I'm assuming you won't do this on the weekend?

Are the silver and gold level miniatures going to be available (at pseudo-retail prices) in the Reaper store for those of us who were not a big fan of the boxed lunches and are more interested in eating off-site? (or perhaps we'll be eating the new concessions options!) If not, are lunches transferable, or just wasted?

And on top of all that, because I apparently love pestering Bryan, do you know whether the class lists are going to be available ahead of time (before class registration happens)?

Bryan

Will there be banquet only minis again or are the leveled minis replacing those.

Also any idea on how much the minis (levels) will be by themselves?

(Btw read the front page. I'm good to go now :))

I know there will be banquet minis, I do not know if these will also be sold outside the event.

I do not know MSRP on any items at this time.

Will any of the level and/or banquet minis make the normal retail store for us less fortunate individuals who can't afford to make it to Texas for ReaperCon?

I think the $40 level will mail you out the swag bag if you're not attending at the very least.

*taps head* Or was just the swag bag offered for sale on the website during ReaperCon?

Edited by Von Krieger

Will any of the level and/or banquet minis make the normal retail store for us less fortunate individuals who can't afford to make it to Texas for ReaperCon?

I think the $40 level will mail you out the swag bag if you're not attending at the very least.

*taps head* Or was just the swag bag offered for sale on the website during ReaperCon?

I can only go by last year. But they only wanted people who are attending the con to buy tickets. I don't think they mailed a goodie bag to anyone who bought a con pass and did not attend. But of course there might have been an exception. They did offer a limited amount of goodie bags on the website for sale. Once they were gone that was it.

None of the above is official or is what they will or won't do this year. Just recalling what I remember happening last year.

Edited by Harrek

I'm also hoping to pick up a swag bag from he online store this year. Last year's was terrific!

I wish I could go to Texas but travel is much too brutal on me. 

• Like 1