The ReaperCon site

Pingo

I won't be able to attend this year, so that frees up one of everything from my 20%er clutches :p

I'm looking to be in the same boat. My work is having an even going on that's 50-50 to over this weekend but I probably won't know until March at the earliest.

Bryan, what's the refund policy?

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will any of the level and/or banquet minis make the normal retail store for us less fortunate individuals who can't afford to make it to Texas for ReaperCon?

I think the $40 level will mail you out the swag bag if you're not attending at the very least.

*taps head* Or was just the swag bag offered for sale on the website during ReaperCon?

Swag Bags are not mailed out to participants who do not attend. The website does not collect your address, so nothing will be mailed. If you do not show up for the event, you do not receive the items.  This is consistent with previous year's policies.

I would not expect any of the Miniatures to *automatically* be included for online sale, we will decide on a case by case basis, and our number one priority is providing value to our customers who attend our events.

Have you thought of pre-orders for limited swag bags (reaper stuff only) for people not going to the con? Charge a bit more for the hassle but let people get the minis and paints? That way when planning you can account for those extras?

I won't be able to attend this year, so that frees up one of everything from my 20%er clutches :p

I'm looking to be in the same boat. My work is having an even going on that's 50-50 to over this weekend but I probably won't know until March at the earliest.

Bryan, what's the refund policy?

If you contact us, we will work with you to assure your satisfaction. We have done refunds prior to the show int he past, and I am unaware of any reason why this would change.

Will any of the level and/or banquet minis make the normal retail store for us less fortunate individuals who can't afford to make it to Texas for ReaperCon?

I think the $40 level will mail you out the swag bag if you're not attending at the very least.

*taps head* Or was just the swag bag offered for sale on the website during ReaperCon?

Swag Bags are not mailed out to participants who do not attend. The website does not collect your address, so nothing will be mailed. If you do not show up for the event, you do not receive the items.  This is consistent with previous year's policies.

I would not expect any of the Miniatures to *automatically* be included for online sale, we will decide on a case by case basis, and our number one priority is providing value to our customers who attend our events.

Have you thought of pre-orders for limited swag bags (reaper stuff only) for people not going to the con? Charge a bit more for the hassle but let people get the minis and paints? That way when planning you can account for those extras?

We sometimes make a limited number of SWAG items available for sale on our webstore after the show is over. I am not aware of whether that is our intention this year.

Bryan I know you will have a well attended CON and I wish you all of the best and hopefully a large profit margin to boot.  Although it will take me a few years to possibly get to one I know that as long as they work out for the company they will continue to occur and thus I will still have a chance at one.

If the swag or mini's are added to the online store I will be one of many followers that will be more than happy to take them off your hands.   Enjoy the con/relax have fun (or at least take sometime to yourself) beforfe you are snowed under in all of the Bones II craziness.

• Like 2

@Bryan - Not a question, exactly, more of a QC heads-up: I just naviagted to the ReaperCon site through the main Reaper store page on my Kindle Fire, and most of the page is taken up by an unmovable header (the one with links to information about food, classes, etc.). If you're already aware of that, then I'll just go look at it on my desktop, but if you aren't, I thought you might like to know that it's not displaying properly on the mobile site. :)

EDIT: I just tried signing in through the "Sign-in/Register" button on the header to see if that changed the header's behavior, but after I signed in, the page (what I could see of it under the header) was blank. So I'm not sure if the sign-in isn't working, or if the sign-in confirmation was just hidden.

Huzzah!

--OneBoot :D

Edited by OneBoot
  • Like 2

Same here. Consider my gold level up for grabs ::(:

My son's birthday is the 30th. It came down to flying to Denver to visit my son, or Texas for Reapercon. (I did the math, and can't afford to fly him down to Texas to meet me.) If anybody attending is willing to pick up the available convention goodies and ship them to me, please send me a PM.

• Like 1

I've tried registering via IE and Chrome on a Windows 7 desktop PC and I'm getting the same results as others have mentioned - the registration verification page and the sign in page are both totally blank. :-(

Yeah, I'm sure that Bryan is working on the page right now to try to get it up and going for registration. We all just need to be patient and he'll announce on here when it's up and working correctly.  :B):

I've tried registering via IE and Chrome on a Windows 7 desktop PC and I'm getting the same results as others have mentioned - the registration verification page and the sign in page are both totally blank. :-(

Yeah, I'm sure that Bryan is working on the page right now to try to get it up and going for registration. We all just need to be patient and he'll announce on here when it's up and working correctly. :B):

It would be tragically funny for the Reaper peeps if the Bones are released from customs today as well.

• Like 3

Yeah, I'm sure that Bryan is working on the page right now to try to get it up and going for registration. We all just need to be patient and he'll announce on here when it's up and working correctly. :B):

It would be tragically funny for the Reaper peeps if the Bones are released from customs today as well.

Today wouldn't be bad, that would just be a call from customs and then a call to their shipper to pick up the containers. Tomorrow, tomorrow might be bad.

• Like 2